CHAPTER:-23

"Try, try it flower I'm sure you can do this". Jungkook said hanging his hands in air with joon's clothes in his hands.
"Ah.... Give me my clothes jungkook it's not funny anymore". Joon said jumping on his foot to get back his clothes from taller boy.
"Oh come on flower you can do this at least grow taller so you can kiss me". Kook said chuckling when joon struggle more.
"I can kiss at this height too I'm not that short". Joon yelled he was getting angry now.
"Ooh! Really try if you will kiss me like this without jumping or struggling i will give your clothes to you". Jungkook said and smrik.
"Bet if I'll do that you have apologize to me and you're giving me three page sorry letter". Joon said crossing his hands and pouting.
"Ok, deal but if you loose you have to give me a kiss front of your brother by own i mean not like force you". Jungkook said giving his hand to seal the bet.
"Why always you put my brother between us it's ridiculous leave my brother alone". Joon said shaking his hand with him.
"Just do it or you accept your loose". jungkook chuckled and than when when come closer to him playing with his hoodie. Going closer to kook's lips and coming back his position purposely doing that again and again. Touching his lips with jungkook just like feather touch irritating him.
"Come on! Don't tease just kiss me". jungkook said trying pull the boy who backed away.
"Are you getting impatience Jung...kook i can't reach you know I'm sh.....ort". Joon said coming closer again and rolling his tongue on lips.
"Right you're short I'm not in mood to play flower let get in my way than i can't control now". Jungkook smrik pulling the boy to close him and lowering his neck to kiss the boy. And door opened harshly joon get snatched by jungkook giving him shock.
Joon are you ok did he forced you I'll beat him to the death i told you not come near my brother
"I...uh..i uhh... Taehyung when did you came in It's not what you think ok". Namjoon said he was in confusion everything happened really fast he snatched his cloth from jungkook rushing to the bathroom.
"Brat, you're good in this.... ruining mood everytime I get closer to flower". Jungkook clicked his tongue in frustration.
"Fuck off i told to leave my brother jungkook your plan is not going to work". Taehyung said gritting his teeth.
"What if it will kiddo I'll get him, he will come to me by own i will make sure to make it hell". jungkook chuckled sitting on the bed crossing his legs.
"Bet my dear senior you'll regret what did you just said,bug come down after you change" taehyung said smriking closing the door harshly.

"Hi! Jimin you are also here". Joon greeted jimin with blush coming out from his room jungkook was following behind.
"Oh! Me and him came together we are sorry not tell you both in advance". Jimin said looking at jungkook who was smriking.
"No it's ok after today you're going live with us" yoongi said smiling kissing tae and joon in there forehead while pinching there cheeks. Jungkook and jimin looking at them so yoongi kissed both of them too. They feel loved just at little act of yoongi.
"Jagiya, i need to talk you, and you guys continue". Jin said going towards his room and yoongi's room to talk.
"Tell me quickly, I'm hungry". Yoongi said whining that jin chuckled and give kiss on his forehead.
"Namjoon getting panick attack again first in house now in school too taehyung was there that but what if its happens in jung's house".jin said going here there in room.
"Than we have to talk about this to Hoseok but i don't what will jungkook reaction so I'll tell not tell jungkook". Yoongi said patting jin shoulder.
"Are you sure because-" jin said but yoongi stopped from a kiss on his lips.
"Ahm.... I thought you both were talking please continue later after dinner they have too go there house". Tae said interrupting his parents.
"I'll beat you after the dinner champ for ruining my moment".jin said ruffling the tae's hair who just sighed.
"Come on guys eat up you need to grow big like me".jin yelled coming to the dinning room and everyone cheered looking at delicious food on the table.

"Namjoon wait for me tomorrow I'll come to pick up ok". Jungkook said kissing on joon's cheeks front of everyone while taehyung fumed in anger.
"Jimin I'll wait for you". Taehyung smiled kissed jimin on his lips while looking at kook who has irritation on his face.
Namjoon is little childish but he knows after changing the their with them he and jimin gonna live in hell. Taehyung doesn't listen him he will hurt jimin because of jungkook. But what will happen to him he doesn't he try to not tell his brother about his problems to help jimin.

To be continued........

___________________________________

I see you reading my book....
Zoom in, zoom out.

Comment your lines with Jessi's zoom song.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......