CHAPTER:-9

Is this is Kim Namjoon house?"someone asked knocking at the door in early morning.
"Yes it is what you need?" yoongi said looking at smiling man front of him.
"You?" Man asked there is many men behind him.
"I'm his mother,Kim yoongi"yoongi said confusely.
"Oh! I want to meet Mr. Kim seokjin than"man said stepping inside the house other followed behind him.

"Can you call him I have really important meeting afterwards
Kids are in school right" the man said smiling sitting sofa.
"Yes, they are I'll call him wait a moment"yoongi said looking at man scarily he called seokjin.
"Yes Mr.-"seokjin said giving his hands to shake.
"Jung"man smiled and shakes his hands while smiling
"Oh how can I help you what is this about"jin asked first the man than yoongi.
"I'm Jung Hoseok well looking at your face you know me great"hoseok said chuckling.
"I'll give the money back if this you wants please don't take my kids"jin said with scared face.
"I'm sorry? Oh.. yaa...yaa I'm not here for your kids basically I'm but not like that"hoseok said taking out a picture of boy giving to jin.
"What you mean than who is he?"jin asked curiously the was handsome btw.
"My son jungkook he is senior where your children are learning" hoseok said got interrupted by jin's voice.
"And?"jin asked raising his eyebrows.
"And I want Kim namjoon to live with my son in living relationship"hoseok said sigh at his words.
"What the fuck why you think I'll allow you"yoongi yelled at mafia boss and everyone put the gun point on his head.
"Yes I think so nobody is helping you and you want your son to be protected nobody can win from me"hoseok signed pull the gun down standing up he grabbed a frame of family picture.
"We don't need your help thank you,you can go now"yoongi said pointing his finger out of the door.
"My son loves your son it's one sided I can feel it I only want him to live with us and I'll protect him from everyone"hoseok said caressing Jackson cheeks who is beside him.
"We heard you now you can get lost"yoongi doesn't want to listen one more pervert who is asking his son to live with them.
"You can't give him this much money even you will sold yourselves I'm offering you a help"hoseok said lowly going towards jin right ear.
"And we don't want your help he isn't something to export or import"jin said glaring at man.
"Call me you change your mind everything will change after this"hoseok said leaves the house with known smile.

"Mr. park, Park jimin are you listening get out from my classroom now"teacher yelled after she throws a chalk at the boy.
"B-b-but why? I did nothing"jimin said louder standing on floor.
"That's the point Mr. Park your getting a detention and thank you for informing me Mr.jung" tarcher said and smiled at kook who was smiling cheekily.
"But- asshole fuck you"jimin mummers showing his middle finger to kook.
You know what tae that Mr. Choi is a ghost the kid said walking by the corridor with another one.
"And how can you explain?"tae asked smiling at younger's talk.
"Everytime I dozz off he always comes beside yelling at me I don't like him"joon said whinning and pouting.
"Who you liked than hm.. whining bug?"tae asked pinching his cheeks.
"Ohh jimin why are you here?"joon asked a boy between struggling in his brother's hand.
"I got detention,oh you know my name I thought-"jimin said not looking at handsome kid beside joon.
"Of course I know your name last time you helped from that bully friend of yours"joon said showing his dimple.
"Oo I thought you don't know even we meet everyday because here is someone doesn't know".jimin said smiling at the boy.
"Than sure he was an idiot who doesn't know you,you're an angle"joon said while holding tae's hand that got noticed by Jimin.
"Really thank you bug and you're so cute"jimin said excitedly and pinch the boy's soft cheeks.
"Don't call him that stay way from him I don't like strangers to touch brother"tae said grabbing the wrist of jimin.
"Tae you talk I'm going to the bathroom you know na I can't control bye jimin"joon said and run away towards bathroom.
"He is cute like fluffy white dog"jimin mummers that got heard by taehyung.
"What you have crush on my brother" taehyung said making his like he was disgusted.
"No,no I don't I have crush someone else"jimin said chuckle.
"I don't care thank you for helping my brother that day and also stay away from him ok"tae said looking at him with wired face.
"I got it sir anything else don't make that face I want a favor than"jimin said showing his teeth widely.
"What do you think I'll give that keep dreaming you bully"tae said leaned in the wall crossing his hands.
"I'm not bully I just want you send me messages like good morning, good night with emojis "jimin said smiled every time"You can do this for your brother right".
"What are you a threat I'll think about it" tae said walked away from him.

"Hey flower pleasure to meet you in the bathroom"kook said smrinking when found the boy alone in the bathroom.
"W-what you want from me"joon got scared looking at the bully.
"Nothing just a piece of that ass" kook said grabbing the boy's ass.
"It isn't a cake that you want I'm going"joon said pushing the boy.
"But it's a cake for me and it's my favorite flavour "namjoon". Kook said grabbing the boy's wrist pushing him in a stall.

To be continued........

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's really long chapter I thought to split in another but didn't because I'm so lazy.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........