CHAPTER:-21

"Jagiya is babies are home".jin said backing hugging yoongi who was reading a novel.
"No they will come after 3 hours but why did you ask?"yoongi asked kissing on jin's nose.
"Because i want to spend time with you privately without them". Jin said Pushing yoongi on his back to sofa and hovering over him while putting his hands under yoongi's hand.
"You're getting bold today but... you know i missed you too".yoongi said streching his neck and pecking jin lips.
"Really than let's watch a movie before kiddo came home complaining".jin said jokingly.
"Didn't you have work today darling". Yoongi said pinching jin's cheeks.
"No I'm on leave so I can spend some time with you all i was busy lately".jin said kissing yoongi's wrist than hand.
"Yes, you didn't even say anything when i wear crop top yesterday in the morning".yoongi said poutly.
"You wear what? Wear it again let me see my gorgeous baby in that outfit".jin said excitly.
"Ok, sit here than ok, how it is?".yoongi said dragging jin in their bedroom changing clothes front of jin.
"Babe let's do something before parents saw us i climbed tree to come your house when you aren't here".jin said pulling yoongi by his waist and kissing his neck.
"Trying to play with me darling my parents will come after 3 hours wanna do it ahh.... Slowly maids will hear it". Yoongi said giving excess to his neck he moaned when jin bite him.
"Oh! your skin are soft let me touch it little more".jin said pulling his husband more and more close if it possible.
"First tell me what are we playing baby?".yoongi said pushi jin on the bed while taking all off his clothes climbing on the bed he hover him rubbing his clothed crotch.
"Don't get cought by parents love, now let me kiss you". Jin said little panting from yoongi's hand.
"Mn... Slowly baby why are in hurry?".yoongi said when jin bite him in hurry to wanting more.
"Can't control let me taste you more and more baby". Jin latched his lips on his neck sucking on it going further down. Lifting his top and taking off yoongi's pants.
Seokjin said putting his two fingers inside yoongi he moaned loudly it's was long ago that jin touched him or touched himself.
He insert third while sucking on his nipples biting it. Yoongi's toes curled he tangle his in jin's hair wanting more from his tongue.
"J- Jin w- want more~".
"Your sexy baby i love you". jin said attaching his lips with yoongi and sucking on his lips while fingering him with four finger now. "Now it's time to go inside you".
"Oh please do it fast i can't control jin~".yoongi moaned.
"I'm sure you,baby look at your dick it's trimbling now oh hi! missed you buddy" jin kissing yoongi's dick and licking it.
"Stop teasing can you please". Yoongi said rolling his eyes.
"Ok,ok I'm going in tell if it's still hurts ok".jin said putting his half length in him.
"Hm..... Ah..ah you ahh... can..... move now". Yoongi said unknowingly that jin was still not fully in.
"Gladly, babe" jin said putting all his length in yoongi, he screamed in pleasure and pain".

Jin dropped beside yoongi who was laughing and panting along with jin.
"Why are you laughing?". Jin asked kissing yoongi's head.
"I remembered of our first sex mom and dad was so angry that you beated me and i was screaming because of that". Yoongi laughed more.
"That was hilarious how they gave birth you when they didn't know about this things".jin said and get slapped by yoongi on his chest "shut up they are my parents".

"Hello Mr. Kim". Someone said when they come in living room.
"Oh! When did you both come".jin asked to both kids.
"Oh! mhn...When you were beating Mr. Yoongi". Kook said chuckling they came when they were having sex.
"Come on you had to lock the door it just me and jimin thank God flower is not here otherwise he was going to police because his dad beat his mom". Jungkook said that jimin give him slap on his mouth hardly.
"But why are you both here? where are they?". Jin asked giving them a drink while sitting beside them.
"Oh we are here to meet you i made cookies so i thought it will good to give mr. Yoongi some".jimin said smiling giving a box of cookies nicely packed.
"You don't need to do that jimin and please you both call me mom and dad". Yoongi said smiling before jin.
"Oh!- ok here than we are leaving?" Jimin said smiling.
"No sit down they are coming have dinner with us ok I'll cook".yoongi said patting jimin's shoulder to sit on sofa again while jungkook was looking whole house or i said scanning it.
"It's not necessary we will just go it's ok".jimin said but kook stopped him and yoongi smiled.
"Come on wanna help me jin sit down please i insist". Yoongi said calling into the kitchen.

To be continued.......

___________________________________

love for yoonjin in my heart is unlimited.

Check out the new book :-

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......