CHAPTER:-31

School was going to open soon, and jimin wants to meet his brother and brother's bf. So he called joon to meet, they decided to meet in cafe with their boyfriends too. It's been 3 month of the vacation and after tomorrow their school is going to open before that namjoon has plan something against the two with help of jimin and his buddy.
"Jungkook, jimin asked to meet him in cafe at 5 pm, wanna come, i mean he invited you too". Namjoon shakes jungkook little who was knocked out on couch.
"No, thanks I'm little busy with some work, say hello from me". Jungkook waved his hand in dismissed clearly is drool from his sleep and than going back to sleep, like a sloth.
"Ooh! Are you sure i mean, you don't seems busy you are literally drinking on couch from yesterday". Joon said raising his eyebrow, looking at the boy with disgust he has smell of alcohol and sweat all over his body.
"Flower, i don't want to do something reckless to you, just stay the fuck out from my business". Jungkook growled flinching namjoon, he held back from crying it just too much for him but he is bearing everything.
"Ooh! Now i stay out of your business jungkook, you are the one I'm here, without my family". Joon said wiping his tears, looking at the boy who isn't giving a damn about anything.
"Than go back please, i am not interested anymore and take care of my brother there". Jungkook said looking at joon who didn't looking at him, if he did , he will cry.
"You know what, keep drinking and die with damage organ at least I'll be happy with that". Joon said in low voice putting the alcohol bottles on the table.
"Ya, ya whatever get lost, and when you will go don't lock the door from outside". Jungkook said looking at his phone screen which had a message.
"Just go back to sleep before, i will kill you". Joon mumbled crying lowly not even caring about kook who will listen if he cried out loud showing how week joon is.

"I'm sorry jimin, i told him to come with me but you know him better than me". Joon said smiling looking at jimin who noded with disappointment.
"It's ok, taehyung is ordering he will come soon so how's going, i mean i know he is hard to handle but anything good". Jimin asked putting his face on his palm, giving all his attention to joon.
"No, nothing is good i want to tell you something, but please believe me,I'm not just saying things can you?". Joon said getting serious he looked here and there if taehyung is any close but he wasn't so he started to talk about the matter.
"Ooh ok, I'll but first tell me what happened to my little bug here". Jimin noded and smiled when joon put his hands on jimin's cheek to show he cares about him, jimin has to believe him.
"Jimin, taehyung and jungkook are—". Joon said but he saw taehyung there stopped talking.
"Me and him? What? Namjoon did he tried to do something bad to you, I'm swear to kill—". Taehyung putted a one latte and two strawberry drinks on table.
"Taehyung relax, jimin i have to use bathroom, we will talk later". Joon said smiling at taehyung and jimin noded.
"Hm....ok, i Know you wanna talk in private joon let's talk in school ok, i have some free classes". Jimin whispered joon looked at taehyung who was drinking his drink with grin, he can't believe how his brother changed so quickly because of him.
"Ok, but please you have to believe on that ok, promise me jimin". Joon whispered back, and jimin give him, a pat on his head.
"I'll......i believe you bug, go on, i don't want you to wet your pants now". Jimin said chuckling when namjoon pouted and taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.
"I'm not kid, I'm older now you are so mean angle". Joon said and ran towards bathroom fastly, he really can't control his blader.

Namjoon got in bathroom with sigh of relief when he empty his blader there was weired noises coming from a outside stall, that noises is like someone making out in bathroom, and namjoon was to shy to open the door but he has to go back to his sit with his brother and jimin. He slowly opened the stall, looking left and than right he saw nothing and than looked at front a guy with lots of tattoos is making out with a girl, the girl cloth was up showing his boobs, and joon faced got painted red. He slowly got there to wash his hands, and the girl moaned making namjoon feel more shy, they are so into this that namjoon shocked face didn't noticed by jungkook who was too busy with the girl. And namjoon ran away from there with tears, jungkook is no good he tricked him, his own father, jin, yoongi , jimin and everyone.
He hates jungkook, he hates him too much, it's no good namjoon wants run away from everything.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I'm not dead not yet tho........

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you ☺️
_Arya_