CHAPTER:-33

"Tae, wake up~ champ, mom will be angry if you get late again, hey! Tae". Jin wake the boy by shaking him gently, while he drink his coffe.
"Yes, dad i- i am awake, I'm awake, for sure". Tae said dozzing off again "ah....I'm awake , why did you do that". Tae yelled sitting on bed, glaring at jimin who pour cold water on his face, with smile.
"Sorry, taehyung but mom said to wake up like this, and it's first day of school after long vacation". Jimin said still smiling, and taehyung glared at him.
"Hm.... I'll go take shower, you dont do that again I'll throw you out from window". Taehyung said, shaking his head, he got into bathroom, door still open.
"Haha! Ok I'll not, I'm sorry". Jimin said with smile, and taehyung glared at him.
"Why are you laughing? Don't laugh". Taehyung said pouting, he putted paste on the brush and started to brush his teeth.
"Sorry about that, but it's the first time you talked me like that, i mean always talk to me with formal speech". Jimin said while, putting everything on the place, taehyung is messy person.
"Is it bad? Than I'll not do that next time, you can go and get ready I'll be there". Taehyung asked spitting the foam out his mouth, looking at jimin.
"Hm.... And you can speak informal with me, i like that, it's sound we are close". Jimin said leaving the room, a big smile was on his face.
"Don't be so attached with me jimin, it will hurt you because i never had that feelings for you". Taehyung said looking at jimin smile, he hates the fact that he is pretending with a innocent guy.

"Flower~ did you sleep well? I told maid to made some, breakfast you don't have to cook". Jungkook said with smile on his face, he followed joon.
"Hm.... Thank you". Joon said going to the kitchen and serving the food on two plates, while kook stand behind him.
"Flower, get ready after breakfast  today is school, you know that right". Kook said still following joon, like a puppy.
"Hm....yes". Joon said with nod he putted the plates on table, kook sat front of him, his face was on his plam, looking at joon.
"Flower~ if you want to live with your family for someday, you can go after school". Kook said with sad smile, he wants to do something good, he thinks joon is in bad mood.
"I'll think about it". Joon said not looking at kook, he was just eating like a zombie.
"No, if you miss them and your idiot brother, I'll take you there but flower— promise me to come back here can you?". Kook said while eating, he looked at joon who didn't said anything.
"I'll think about it, can you shut up for some minutes, I'm thinking something and your voice is irritating me". Joon snapped, his heart was still hurting from yesterday.
"Ooh.... I'm s- sorry, than continue I'll get ready". Kook said with sad voice, he get into his room to get ready.
"Hm...ok". Joon said, looking at blank wall.

"Tae, tae, Hyung i missed you, do you missed me, you know i packed some cookies". Joon said jumping on tae, he hugged  his brother who chuckled.
"Ooh!  Thank you so much bug, let's get in class, I'll eat that later ok". Taehyung said patting on joon's back, he missed his bug.
"Hm....you know, i had nice dream about dad's company— I want to meet him". Joon said walking beside tae, they talked while going to their class.
"You can bug, let's go home with me today, if don't want to live the rascal just say it, don't be scared and I'll talk to dad and mom". Tae said looking at sad joon, he have to do something about this Bullshit deal.
"You think this will look good on mom, i thought to give him on his birthday". Joon said suddenly changing the topic, he showed red baggy sweater.
"Ooh! I have gift for dad, and you have for mom it's good, we will give him next week ok". Taehyung said smiling he than showed what cloth he choosed for jin, it blue bubble jacket.
"Did they forget about us? Are we outsider to them, flower is acting different tho—". Kook said walking behind the brothers with jimin, who noded, and saw tae and joon on their seats.
"I don't have be jealous with joon, but why the fuck he is sitting on his lap". Jimin said when joon sat on tae's lap while talking to Felix.
"I can't even get jealous because of that cheapster, my flower can't fall in love with his own brother". Kook said sighing.
"Yaa, but— leave it, how are you?did you and joon get along or you did something really bad". Jimin asked making kook look at him with confusion.

To be continued....

___________________________________

Any questions?

_Arya_