CHAPTER:-12

"Surprise surprise Kim do you miss me oh come you missed me
So how was your day"someone said breaking the door many other men who looked like movie villian came inside with guns and and other weapons.
"C...Choi didn't I call you to say  that I'll give you money at noon hm..?"seokjin said shuttering little he can't run away both boys here sleeping.
"Yaa you said that, but I was really bored at my house so I came here I'm gonna live here  till noon I will take my money or your sons and leave from here". Choi said scratching his head with gun."omg you have beautiful husband".
"Jin what's happening here who are they?"yoongi rushed towards living room when he heard noises.
"Aww.... Didn't you told your husband it's last day btw are you making break fast than make for 5 peoples I'll join you all".Choi said chuckling when yoongi remembered who is he.
"Listen I told I'll give you money why are here get out now come at noon ok"seokjin said with fear and worry.
"OMG you have attitude now somebody is helping you right do you think he'll be fine I mean it's alot money".Choi asked grabbing jin's chin harshly.
"You want money I'll give you where it's coming from who is helping you don't need know"jin said moving from choi's grip.
"It's 6:30 am wake up the kids for breakfast are they sleep till this late I'll be sure to make them punctual at my house"Choi said sitting on sofa with smile.

"Aw..hello sweethearts say hello didn't your parents teach you well"Choi said with smrink.
"Hello! uncle" joon said after that tae followed.
"Not uncle call me sir I'm your father's friend Choi woo- shik let's eat"he said grabbing joon's wrist and placing him beside him.
"Mn..mom do we have to go school I don't want to go can we skip"tae said looking at joon who was literally not in mood for anything is happening.
"Yaa of course we are going on a trip so you don't have to worry about school"Choi said cutting the meat with knife.
"Are you my mom? why are you answering? did not your parents teach you well"tae said irritation he don't like the man.
"Taehyung shut up don't talk to much"jin said glaring at him.
"Omo I like you you are being bratty I like bratty boys to punish them"Choi said pinch tae's cheeks who looked at him with disgusted and irritation.
"He...hello hello hyung you told me you will help please where are you"jin was in bathroom trying to call someone but his breath got hitched by hearing the man cracked voice.
"I'm sorry jin I can't help you he..he has my kid if I help you they gonna kill him" the man said sobbing on the phone he can hear a female cried from other side of the phone.
"Hyun.. hyung wh...what you know someone who can help us please please hyung"jin said trying not cry at his and the male situation.
"I can't....I don't know please don't call me again I am sorry jin- ah"the man said before breaking into tears again.
"What happened is he coming please tell me he is coming jagiya please please"yoongi entered in bathroom with hope in his eyes but the hope broked when he saw jin was crying silently in the corner.
"Choi has his son he can't help he said don't call him again my kids yoongi how I'm going to protect them yoongi where are you going yoongi"jin said looking at his husband who was trying to open a small window in the bathroom.
"Take care of kids I'll be back please jin I'll back our kids will be safe trust me"yoongi said jumping from the window.

"Kim where are you it's 12:00 PM and you know what time is up actually I don't want you to show up where the kids"Choi said making the noise from iron weapon on wall.
"Taehyung hide yourself and joon hide don't come out till your mom come hide go, go"jin said waking the both kids who are scared when jin said them to hide somewhere.
"Kim, trying to hide you know really small house where can you hide under the bed oh not here ok in the closet not here too".Choi said going in every room and looking at every corner so he can what he wants.

"I'm so sorry sir"

To be continued......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Sorry for late but I'll make it up".

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......