CHAPTER:-30

When jungkook yelled loudly, crusing on taehyung, he forgot someone is there listening him. Jungkook was mad really mad that he shouted everything he and taehyung talked that day about the bet. It was really hurting for joon but he didn't tried to show his feelings to anyone. It's fault of taehyung and jungkook, he and jimin are both are embroiled in a wrong relationship. Jungkook doesn't likes joon, and namjoon too but jimin likes taehyung but taehyung doesn't. He and jungkook will be fine, but jimin is in love with taehyung and that will hurt his feelings. Everything started because of him, because namjoon. Everything was clear now as crystal and namjoon will never let his brother do such wrost things to jimin, and for that he has to win the bet for jungkook. So taehyung can accept his defeat, and leave the jimin fucking alone.

"I didn't expect from you tae, but you have to loose this fucking bet and jungkook will regret this too, hello hyung—" Namjoon looked at sky from the window and than mumbled before calling someone who can help him surely.
"Hey! Buddy, how can I help
you— ok, sure thing, yaa i can do that". That guy said over phone chuckling, and hanged up on call.
Namjoon sigh, and closed his eyes a tear slipped out from his eyes, and than jungkook layed beside him, wrapping his hand on joon's waist.
"Flower, why are you sleeping too early today? Are you feeling down?". Jungkook nuzzled in joon's hair which has rose scent.
"Hm... nothing like that i just wanted to sleep". Namjoon said not moving and jungkook put his hands under namjoon's shirt.
"Flower, you smell good can i touch you". Jungkook asked putting his hands on joon's nipples and slightly scoped closer. Namjoon said nothing, he didn't moved but, he wanna know how far jungkook can go for the bet, than he will do something further, it was hard for joon when kook started to suck on his neck licking and bitting gently.
"Flower, you drive me crazy all the time, when I come closer to you, I fall in your fragrance". Kook said making joon to turn to him and he grabbed his cheeks, kissing him like their nothing good in this world except joon's lips,kook moved his hands up and down on joon's torso hovering over him, he pushed his tongue inside joon's mouth and tear escaped from joon's eye again. Jungkook licked his tears from both eyes, and leaved him going outside the room after closing it from outside.
Namjoon was still laying there, his shirt was up to the chest, lips pink and swollen, tears were in his eyes which goes down to his ear to neck. He wasn't moving at all, he was scared too scared, he wanted to cry in taehyung's arms, where he feels safe or his mom who is his strength, he wants to yell in sorrow he wants to hide under his dad's shirt, where no body find him. But he can't do that, not now at least, he will save jimin from taehyung for sure even he has to suffer from all of this. It's not taehyung's fault or Jungkook's fault it's his fault, his and his bad luck. His bad luck never leaves him in school, in High school and even not his father's office, bad luck always clung to him.

Jungkook ran to his room and slapped himself hardly enough to swell his cheeks,"what the fuck? Jung kook, you are becoming a monster because of the fucking bet". Jungkook's reflection said from mirror and jungkook shakes his head repeating the word." No, no I'm not, it's not true at all".
"Did you looked him? He looked dead from inside, you are monster". The reflection said and touched his face, with huff.
"I w- was, i- i w- wasn't" jungkook said broke the mirror with loud shattered noise mirror broke down in pieces. He sat himself front of broke mirror and tried to pick it but his hand cut down by the sharp age of glass.
It was hard to believe but it was truth namjoon is just a teen, he truned seventeen on 12 September along with taehyung but he is an adult, and he did with a child a horrible things.
When he was in his thoughts namjoon came inside looking at broken mirror and jungkook who wasn't moving from there, he took jungkook on bed and tried to first aid, but doesn't how to do.
So he just applied cream on cut and the cover it with bandages. Jungkook was just staring him with blank expression, how can he put cream on his wound when he tried something horrible with him, he remembered last time when tried to do something namjoon got a panick attack, and still he did to him again today.

"Don't go, sleep with me today f- flower p-please". Jungkook looked at joon who was going back to his room, after saying good night to him.
"Hm...just late me, take my pillow". Joon leaved him and he layed down, after sometimes joon came back they cuddle up, with train of thoughts in their mind, jungkook was thinking to quit this fucking game or he have any chance that he will win the game without being a monster.

It's hard for taehyung too he can't pretend like who he is not, and he doesn't love jimin. Maybe, maybe joon was right about that things, should he stop this bullshit game, which he was playing with jungkook.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I have a little friend who calls me noona, she is girl yet she calls me that, and she is so cute....... Sometimes I wanna put her in my pocket ❤️❤️❤️

 Sometimes I wanna put her in my pocket ❤️❤️❤️

He is sexy.....😶😶 Look at the 🍑

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you 😊
_Arya_