CHAPTER:-42

Namjoon didn't want to know anything now when he saw his bully on his knees with a ring crying like ugly toddler, his brother smiling along with his lover. His mother warm expression and his father jealous and happy expression, he saw his father in law who is really warm hearted mafia and his lover jackson cheering jungkook while the older boy was crying his eyes out, he felt ashamed jumping on conclusion so fast. This the best thing happened in these one year. The first day when he met jungkook, is like a second ago trying to compete with his brother betting and all but he never thought the annoying, shameless bastard who yelled that "He want to fuck Kim Taehyung's brother" shamelessly in corridor of school, who tried to break poor boy heart really was on his knees begging for forgiveness and new start. He saw his brother also nodding as he is saying "it's all good you can go with him, he is nice guy". Or his mother repeating "Time has solutions". Or his dad's saying "love will find you joon-ah".
He saw kook was still on his knees, not moving even he fall on his knees on hard ground when he thought joon will leave him, he scratched his leg which was bleeding now, eyes and nose are red and puffy snot coming down from nose which he clumsy wiped out with  back of his hand. No, namjoon can't leave this opportunity can he? No, of course not he will claim this mafia's son as his own but maybe he has to say it loud and he has to stop his leg going towards his father's car to leave kook and his house for forever. Maybe he has to shout out loudly enough so the his stupid, shameless, annoying bastard can hear him loud and clear.

JUNGKOOK
"BE MINE".

Namjoon yelled, he finally said that loud he saw himself engulfed in someone's arm, he felt some dirtying his shirt with his snot and tears but he like it. He heard his in laws cheering and he brother giggling, it felt good it felt warm inside his heart it felt like he was on cloud, he loves kook, and kook loves him.

Even tho, it's not ending of his book of life it's ending of this chapter maybe this is not best ending for everyone but for joon it's marvelous he like it. Lastly, Kim namjoon became jungkook's wife and the bet ended, and the winner was no one but the their fate and their love.

7 years later:-

Meanwhile taehyung confessed jimin not only he confessed in front his parents but also front of his friends, taehyung and jungkook are friends, no no not only friends but best friends they don't even drink without eachother, jimin doesn't care about what they do but joon is more than furious than before he is mistress of hoseok mafia gang. Hoseok loves joon more than his own son, why? Because he is taking care of his business, no body can touch joon or his family when jungkook is there even tho, taehyung is taking care of his father company which is on the top from last 3 years. Taehyung is whipped for jimin, he don't even go to work without his boyfriend that's why also jimin is working as his P.A, which always lead them with steamy hot office sex.
When jimin all bend on large Black glass table coating it with his cum, while his boyfriend fucking him restlessly and hardly. Even jimin begged to stop, taehyung never leaved him.

Even Namjoon is perverted by jungkook now, kissing and having sex wherever they find any opportunity even it's dark alley where they came to collect the money from his business or car who they got gifted by some foreigner Mafia. Or even in public washroom just because joon was too drunk and just wanted to get touched by his husband rubbing and grinding on his husband dick, when he was passed out after drinking just him to wake up and saw himself getting blowjob by cutest thing alive on this earth his one and only "flower".

"Having fun while sucking me from your mouth honey, it will good when you will start sucking it from your back".

THE END

___________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
I BELIEVE THE ENDING WAS YOUR LIKING, I MEAN I DON'T FIND SOMETHING ELSE THEN THIS FABULOUS ENDING.

Till see you with my new books or old books which I'm still updating.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

LOVE YOU 😘 *Shyly (⁠づ⁠。⁠◕⁠‿⁠‿⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠づ
hugging you*.

Hopefully you like it ☺️

_Arya_