CHAPTER:-32

"Tae, angle I'm going back, i forgot that i didn't lock the door and you both know how careless kook is, so let's meet in school bye". Joon said, his cracked little he didn't want to talk more with them if he did, it will be no good.
"Joon, take this with you, mom give you that, and dad said come to meet some time". Tae said giving a box to joon, who noded hanging his head low, not want to saw his red eyes to his bro.
"I will, i will bye love you". Joon said, waving his hand he exit the cafe in hurry.
"Is he fine? He is crying right, or i  am imagining, ah....i think, i know what happened". Jimin looked at him, whispering to himself than, he saw kook was going to pass his table with a girl.
"What happened? Ahm.... w-what is this for, i told not to kiss me in public i- i... am... shy—". Taehyung looked shocked, when jimin suddenly kissed him, and pushed his tongue inside tae's mouth which lead them in hot make out session in public.
"Ah.. nothing, i just wanted to kiss you, is there any problem and i can kiss you wherever i want". Jimin said smiling, he pouted when taehyung didn't like the idea, but he is good kisser.
"You know why i told you not to kiss me, because i get little problem here now". Taehyung said looking at jimin, and pointing on pants, with smrik.
"Ahm..... I- I'm so s- sorry, i didn't want that i j- just, ahh.... Stop looking at me like that". Jimin turned dark red, he looked at taehyung with embarrassed face.
"Than I'll be back in 10 minutes, thank you for your trouble Mr. Jung". Taehyung smiled, he wore his jacket on waist, hiding his aroused body.
"I ha..... hate you, i really do". Jimin said in whispered, which taehyung heared and he dropped his smile, to turn into evil smrik.
"Ya, of course me too, i do hate you too much that i can't control myself, but not more than your brother". Taehyung whispered, and jimin heard it, with smile jimin looked at his phone, while taehyung said the other part in his mind.

Joon unlocked the door of kook's house with anger and pain, he is not angry on kook's act, he is angry on himself to get involved with him by himself, maybe it could be more convenient to live on footpath with his family, more than a silly, jerk, idiot, asshole, stupid, bastard like kook. Joon doesn't believe jimin and kook are raised in same house. Jimin is stuck with jerk, and kook is the one who made his sweet, cute, handsome and introvert older brother like him a monster, he hates him too much. That he want to kick him on his balls so he can't make out with anyone.
"Sobs* h- hate y- you j- Jung k- kook bastard sobs* i do really hate you, i hate you sobs*, how could do this to me sobs* what the fuck i ever sobs* did to you? Hm.... sobs* i just want a normal life sobs* dad i come h- home sobs* i wanna go home sobs* m- mom i miss you sobs* i hate you".
Joon said crying while pushing his face in pillow so he can't make any noises, he doesn't want all of this "first the Choi and than kook, there is no difference in both of you" joon said wiping his tears he locked his room, hiding the spare key from kook's room.

"Flower, are you home? Is he didn't came yet? Why the rooms are so dark? Flower? Flower?". Jungkook shouted, switching on the lights of the house, while searching for joon. "Flower? Room is locked. Are you inside flower open the door? Oh! I have key, wait I'm coming inside". Jungkook said knocking at the door, after that he searched for the key in his room. "I remember i put that key here, shit, he is in deep sleep and i can't sleep without him, he is like addiction to me these days". Kook said, he changed his clothes after taking shower, he putted some skin care creams on his face and torso, with gentle touch, he tried to wake joon up again, but it didn't work and he can't sleep without him, so he decided to sleep front of joon door. In middle of night when joon open his door to drink some water from kitchen, he saw kook on the floor sleeping. He ignored him, and locked the door after drinking some water.
He hates him, and kook will see his hate towards him.

"Flower~, I'm sorry, but i can't do that with you, i am so sorry". Kook said in sleep, he opened his eyes and looked around he was still on floor.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Pray for me, so i don't break my schedule and update as i said.....

I'm so fucking busy, that i didn't sleep from 3 days now.

Hopefully you like it 😁
Thank you ☺️

_Arya_