How it started

WARNING
This is my first story and I'm making it all up so if it sound cringe or weird that's why and I used some scenes from my tick tock and I have not copied any of the ideas I used this all from my tick tock.
Also I thank you very much for choosing my story but this has a lot of violence and mature content so be aware and don't say I didn't warn you.

Malia=age(23)
Rafael=age(26)
Leo-malias brother-age(27)
Izan-malia brother-age(24)
Cole-malia brother-age(25)
Mateo-malias younger brother age(6)
Damon-rafaels brother-age(25)
Ashton/ash-rafaels brother-age(24)
Aurora-rafaels sister-age(21)
Maria-Leo's fiancé
Isabella-Cole's girlfriend
Ana-Damon's girlfriend

                   ..........MALIA'S POV..........
I hold down my knife onto his throat looking at him in disgust while he digs his nails in my arm trying to grab my jaw but I move my jaw out of his hand "tell me why the fuck did you rape that innocent girl" he looks at me with confusion and stops trying to fight my hold "I didn't kill anyone you crazy bitch" and just like that in one swipe I end his life the two things I hate are liars and the worst one are rapist and this pathetic old lying man raped that innocent girl and lied about it just because of money.

I clean my self up and let myself out of the apartment and hear my phone ring I pick it up and it's my father shoot I forgot that dinner thing "hey dad just finishing up of work" "sweetie what did I tell you just be here at eight now your mother is killing me" I laugh and roll my eyes I know my father is one of the most feard man,but when it comes to my mother he wouldn't dare to answer back "ok il be there soon"

"Izannnnn come out here now before I beat your ass with a shoe" I walk in the house screaming for my dumb brother who scratched my car the first time I let him borrow the Lamborghini and he ruins it. "Mimmmm" my brother says while running into my arms I pick him up and fix his hair meet mateo my world the youngest in the Mendoza family the only sibling I actually like "hello my little rockstar have you seen out idiot brother" "which one" he says while giggling mateo is only 6 years so I was 17 when he was born I had a lot of stuff going on so him coming into my life was the best thing.

In the kitchen mum,Izan and Cole I reach for izan and grab him by the collar "you wanna tell me why my car is scratched" with my knife to his chest "baby sister You know how much I love you" bartering his eyelashes at me I roll my eyes and say "hmmm Yep and I'm still gonna kill you" I hear mateo and Cole laughing on the other end of table my mother standing infront of me "sweetie can you pls try not to kill your brother at the dinner table" I let go of him and go back to my seat.

"Thanks mum" mateo climbing onto my lap and resting his head while Cole is still laughing at izan "aww is somebody scared of their baby sister" "shut up Cole" couple minutes later dad and Leo walks in "hi princess you finally made it" dad says while kissing mum on the cheek

"Dad you wanna tell me why It was so important for Me to be here tonight " I say as I play with my food and move all the nasty broccoli "well me and your mother think it's best" let me stop him right there when he says that he means my mother "that you come to the annual ball this year you haven't gone for four years and people are asking why my only daughter isn't coming" I sigh and lean my head back "dad you know I hate those things and anyway there is a race on that night so I can't go" i say as I shrug my shoulder innocently "Malia Your father may be lenient with you but your coming and I'm not taking no as a answer"

I roll my eyes and look at brothers who are mimicking my mother. The rest of the night went by fast and I decided to sleep early since I have a meeting at my fathers company Tommrow.

-Martinez Mansion-
...RAFAELS POV.....

"Morning darling" I wallk into the kitchen seeing my sister writing in her book and my mum cooking breakfast "mum do you know if dad already went to the warehouse" I say while sitting down on the chair eating bacon "yeh he left early in the morning with ash" "why didn't he wait for me i was at the gym" my father and my brother all have a close relationship since if we're all not at the warehouse then me and my brothers are working at the company "because darling you work to hard he wanted to give a break"

"I'm fine I need to go by the warehouse" I go to my car grab the keys from my pocket and start the car I make it to the warehouse and see ash Damon and my father speaking to Jacob our private investigator he knows all my family secret and about our mafia "dad what's going on" "nothing son I'm just adding extra security for the gun-shipment for tonight

"Why me ash and Damon are gonna be here tonight"My father looks at me nodding his head "actually there is a emergency-meeting about the company and we all need to be there being the share holders"
I rub through my hair with my fingers "can't we cancel" my father shakes his head and begins talking to Jacob again.