Come out you p*ssy

It's around 9pm and my dad is still with rafaels family and him,I got bored so I went to Leo and Maria room and told Maria we are going clubbing tonight wherethere she likes it or not only thing Leo said he is coming too ughh brother see pain in the ass.

I go to my room and change into my white,glittery short dress pair it with some silver heels and a necklace  and let my hair down  natural which Is straight I strap my knife onto my thighs just in case since Cody is still out there and wants me but I can't deal with that tonight.

I go to my room and change into my white,glittery short dress pair it with some silver heels and a  necklace  and let my hair down  natural which Is straight I strap my knife onto my thighs just in case since Cody is still out there and wants me b...

We both got ready  and wore similar dresses amd headed out with Leo,we arrived at the club and it was packed with people so it would be easy for us to blend in.

"Come on let's go get shots" I say looking excited and Leo and Maria exchange a long looks but finally agree,we took several shots and decided to go dance.
We are in a crowd so we can barely see each other ur it's fine suddenly a guy comes up behind me touching my ass and grabbing it,I turn around and say "Touch me again and il cut your hands off" he looks intrigued and smiles pulling me in closer does this prick not get me or something all of a sudden he gets pulled back.

And punched in the face Rafael holding his collar and says "touch her again and il cut your fingers of and shove it up your ass" I start laughing since the guy looks like he is about to shit his pants,anyway I start dancing again when he comes up behind me and pull me in close his dick touching my ass and I start grinding he pull my neck back forcing me to looks at him "did I say you can come out" he says in a firm voice ugh Leo must've told him we are going out what a snake "nope and I don't care" I say as I grind on him knowing it's turning him on.

"Doll before i throw you over my shoulder and take you right now I suggest you stop doing that" oops I turn around facing him hold his collar and lick his neck leading up to his ear "make me" he pulls me in with his hand on my wait and throws me over his shoulder.

She really want to play with me fine by me,I throw her over my shoulder and wallk by the entrance she starts hitting my back and screams to put her down "no can do doll" I say slapping her ass,damn I just wanna Fucking take her here right now.She gives up and stops hitting my back I place her down leaning my hand on the wall trapping her and say "where's all the attitude gone now" grabbing her ass from behind and kissing her neck,she grabs a fist full of my hair and leans her head back.

She gives up and stops hitting my back I place her down leaning my hand on the wall trapping her and say "where's all the attitude gone now" grabbing her ass from behind and kissing her neck,she grabs a fist full of my hair and leans her head back