Blackmail

"I don't give a fuck,the polic department is in our pocket they don't care",he looks at me and smirks "how about when the Russian mafia leaders son finds out who killed his dad" fuck,this man has put malia in the hospital twice and he still isn't fucking dead yet, "if you pull the trigger my men will kill mateo,and let the Russian know what Malia did" WHAt "Touch mateo and il Fucking kill you" he laughs and puts his hand down.

"We already have mateo,unless you do as your told and il make it all go away" I put the gun behind my shirt and hold his collar, "What the fuck do you want" I pin him against the wall holding his collar.
"Leave malia" What he wants me to leave Malia if that's what he wants and leave mateo alone il let him think I left malia.

"Fine", "but wait,I want you to destroy her" I let go of his collar and move away,what is he saying "I want you to leave the club tonight with that blonde plastic bitch and never speak to malia" what does he mean bianca and what does he mean destroy her. "No I'm not gonna do that you bastard" I say holding his neck.

He brings his phone up to his ear and says "kill mateo" wait what the fuck "WAIT NO,Fine il do it" she is gonna hate me for the rest of her life even more then now but if I can save her and mateo il do it. "Great now leave with her and il never touch malia or mateo again"

Im sitting at the bar enjoying drinks with Damon,and ash we can't seem to find Rafael he probably went to the office to sighn some papers "so Damon tell me does your brother usually hide out at clubs" him and ash laugh looking at each other "no usually he would have girls on his lap and take them home" I always knew Rafael was a man whore and loved taking his women home. "Manwhore" I say giggling while sipping my drink,ash laughs and looks around

"Uhh where did he come crawling out from" ash says looking at Rafael,I see him and wave "idk but why isn't he coming to us Raf hello" I scream out his name but he just ignores me. "Why is ignoring us,and what the fuck is he doing talking to that bitch" I say turning to look at ash and Damon.

I can't believe what I'm about to do but I need to for malia even if she gonna hate me. "Hey bianca" I say walking up to her, "oh hey rafael need something"
Shit she fucking disgustes me to even Fucking take her home with me, "wanna get out of here" I say swallowing a lump down my throat she nods and licks,her lips I take her hand and lead her out of the club.

I stand up dropping my drink and see what the fuck, "what is our idiotic brother doing" Damon says standing up looking at rafael walking out with her on his arms. I put my glass down filled with champagne,grab my purse and follow him when ash holds my wrist, "where you going",I smirk and move my head to Rafaels direction, "to follow him" duh he looks to Damon who is already smirking. "Then we're coming too".

We follow him in Damon's car since I came in rafaels but I was driving so I can see better with ash next to me and Damon in the back seat, "where the fuck is he going" ash says trying to look out the window,suddenly he pulls up in a parking lot near a tall building it looks like it's her apartment, "you have to be fucking joking" I wisper scream, "what is he doing" ash says looking at rafael enter the building.

We sit in the car for couple minutes and see through a window it's rafael entering her apartment, "malia,I have no clue in what to say" Damon says leaning forward too me and ash,to be honest same I have no clue what to fucking say I get that this is a fake relationship just to lure cody out but sleeping with her what the actual fuck and even after we slept together i thought he would've... actually I have no clue what I though once a manwhore always a man whore.

"It cool it's not like we're dating,but Cody better not see him with her" I say putting my hands on the steering wheel while ash and Damon exchange looks.
We get to the house and Damon and ash go to bed,while I get to rafaels room and sit on the end of the bed crossing my legs.