How dumb are you

I walked out of Aurora ink and went home to change,I had to think off a plan to get the truth out of bianca and if she really slept with him I need something she would only know if they did,then again I can just run the bitch over.

After I arrived home Aurora messaged me telling me Damon told her about my plan to see if Rafael was lying and she wants to help so she is throwing a party at one of there club and Rafael is gonna be there so we can expose him then. So I changed into my party outfit because straight after I get biancas confession I'm going to the party.

I followed bianca out of her car and walking into her apartment building,I got out of the car and brought my gun with me just in case I locked the door amd took the stairs up to her door I waited at her door as she came out the lift,as soon as she...

I followed bianca out of her car and walking into her apartment building,I got out of the car and brought my gun with me just in case I locked the door amd took the stairs up to her door I waited at her door as she came out the lift,as soon as she saw me she got shook than started smirking it was obvious why.She was gonna gloat that she slept with him.

"Well well well what do we have here" she says walking in closer looking at me,I come in closer to her making her lean into the wall, "listen bitch I ain't got time for your games I just have one question"
I say leaning in, "did you and Rafael sleep together" she looks at me and giggles "aww is somebody jealous " I roll my eyes and look around "well I did warn you,you won't be around for long" she says followed by a wink,ugh what a basic bitch tf I pull out my gun and aim it into her head

"Well well well what do we have here" she says walking in closer looking at me,I come in closer to her making her lean into the wall, "listen bitch I ain't got time for your games I just have one question"I say leaning in, "did you and Rafael slee...

She gets startled by the gun snd looks at me "what you gonna kill me for sleeping with him you crazy bitch" I lean in closer and say "atleast you got one thing right indeed I'm a crazy bitch now Fucking answer me you slept with him right" I say and she nods looking at the gun, "ok then what does his tattoo say on his waist line" this is easy anybody can see it,it was in bold so as soon as he took his shirt off she would notice it.

"What I wasn't really focusing on his tattoos he was doing other things to me" FUCKING DUMB WHORE tf did she say "I mean that tongue it was amazing his dominance, he was a animal" is she really fucking with me right now I cock the gun and lean in one inch away from her face "Answer the question" I see her eyes panic "uhh it was something about love and hope" she says thinking il buy that bullshit and BOOM...I shot her seeing her body drop to the ground oops guess nobody is gonna miss this bitch.