Bora bora

It's been a week since me and Rafael did it in the shower,we had cheeky kisses and other things now and there but nothing major and I have no clue what I'm gonna do the more we stay together and fake date I see him differently actually scratch that he still has the biggest ego,cockiest man alive and always fighting with me.

"Rafael are you ready" storming into his room watching him pack his bag,we're going to my house then the airport to go to BORA BORA for Leo and Maria's wedding yes I know extreame but my fathers  oldest son is getting married he is going all out since I'm not getting married he is doing it for Leo's wedding.

It's been a week since me and malia did it,in my shower and I can't stop thinking about her everytime we aren't together I wish she was with me her touch was electric running through my body and when she is with me she is always fighting and challenging me,she could do way better things with that mouth of her instead of fighting with me all the time.

It's been a week since me and malia did it,in my shower and I can't stop thinking about her everytime we aren't together I wish she was with me her touch  was electric running through my body and when  she is with me she is always fighting and cha...

We all arrive at my hosue and see my whole family waiting out front with there cars ready to go.We get to the airport and cheack our bags 18 hours later we're in BORA BORA yayyyy "Mimmm I love this place" mateo screams jumping of the boat,the Mendoza boys and Martinez boys were playing poker on the boat while I tanned on the boat for my trip with Aurora.

"Ok guys we need to get our keys for the room and dad make sure our men arrive later on" it's been two weeks since we last saw Cody's men,I think I'm loosing my mind I just need to find him and kill him but I want him coming to us which is why me amd malia kept up this plan of us dating.

(DISCLAIMER the Martinez family and Mendoza family were really close when malia was around 17 and they drifted apart until now so that's why they hang out a lot and mostly to find Cody)

"Come boys let's go get wasted at the beach"
Ash screams, "chico, te golpearía el trasero con un zapato" (boy I would beat your ass with a shoe" Mrs Martinez says giving ash a glare,we all start laughing and mimicking ash,when he gets told off.

"Guys I'm gonna find my room" izan says while we all go to the beach,"mum im gonna go find a toilet" Aurora says while she heads back to the hotel.
"Rafael and malia go back to the hotel and cheack there are cameras I don't want anything screwing up for Leo's wedding" my father tell us,we go back to the hotel and cheack there are cameras and they work we go to izans room to see if he brought our gun bag separately, "HOLY FUCK" I scream walking in the room seeing Aurora on top off izan.

I push into the room as Aurora get off izan and he gets up too "Wait Malia before you start screaming listen to me" I wallk in not remembering Rafael is right behind me I turn around stopping Rafael from leaning forward and killing my brother "AUR...

I push into the room as Aurora get off izan and he gets up too "Wait Malia before you start screaming listen to me" I wallk in not remembering Rafael is right behind me I turn around stopping Rafael from leaning forward and killing my brother "AURORA WHAT THE FUCK" he screams as I hold him back with my hands on his chest i turn around and say "Guys what the fuck you could've told us and not make out secretly" I say looking at them "we just started and we didn't know what it was till two days ago and we were gonna tell you" izan says holding Aurora hand,Rafael notices and leans in forward trying to grab izan I hold him back with my elbow up to his neck.

"RAFAEL wait before you do anything remember he is my brother,so go cool off at the beach let me tallk to them" he storms of slamming the door shut i turn around to both of them and Aurora shaking. I go up to her and rub her hand "Aurora he is find he just didn't expect to find his little sister in my brothers bed" "she wasn't in my bed" izan says sarcastically "te callas" (you shut up) I say turning to izan "Aurora you could've told me and I wouldn't of found out like this" "I wanted to but you guys were so stressed with the wedding and that Cody guy so we didn't wanna add extra tension" I take Aurora in my arms and hug her,poor girl she knew how stressed we are so decided to hide this relationship "izan you do anything to her or hurt her and I will cut you alive" I say scaring him.

WHAT THE FUCK my sister and malia brother I never knew they were even seeing each other they didn't even tallk that much infront of the family so when did they get Time to even tallk or know each other I can believe she hid this relationship from me

Malia comes out sitting near me on the relaxing bed.

I go to Rafael while our family is in the sea,Aurora and izan come out and join our family I look at him and say "don't be pissed of with them it's our fault" he looks at me in puzzlement "how" "they saw how stressed we were with Cody and the wedding so they didnt think this was the appropriate time to tell us they were gonna tell us at the wedding though" he sighs and rubs his head "I just wish we knew before we walked in" i giggle and get up,he grabs my arm making me fall on top of him.

"What was that for" I say to her "imagine if they wallked in on us" she says looking in my eyes "hmm should we test that theory" i say stroking my hands across her thighs "stop somebody is gonna see" "so your supposed to be my girlfriend anyway"
"I mean our family you idiot" she says getting out of my pull she walks away.