Meeting him

It's around 9am,we're both sleeping in the same bed with her wearing my black t-shirt and she looks way better in it than I did, my arms wrapped around her waist while mateo is hugging her. Last night was probaly one of my best nights,through out all of the women I have been with no one Fucking surprises me like her or make me feel the way and soon I wanna make her mine,but not now this is just causal or she will freak.

I doze back off to sleep kissing her neck and suddenly the door bursted open and i get ready to grab my gun but it's our dumb brothers

Leo
Cole
Izan
Damon
Ash
Maria-Leo's fiancé
Enters the room

"Wooooh let's get that party started" ash scream walking in with the others following him my brothers lower there gaze onto her than back to me realising she is just wearing my shirt  and underwear,I cover her ass with the sheets I don't want my brother looking or making any sexual comments.I look up to find her brother giving me a deadly look and it's like looking at three malias right now "why are you guys coming into the room screaming" I wisper scream than mateo starts rubbing his eyes and wakes up "mimm look the clowns are here" mateo screams everybody breaks out in laughter,causing malia to wake up amd find everybody watching us.

"What the fuck" I wake up and find the room filled with our brothers and Maria oh my lord Maria is here I legit love her she has been my brothers fiancé for a while,but I barely spend time with her Leo always keeps her to himself. I drop my eyes to find im covered in the sheets and I look down because I'm but-ass naked with Rafaels t-shirt,the boys aren't supposed to know anything so let's keep it that way. I turn to Rafael and wisper "thank you" he nods.

"I thought your guys flight lands later" "aww sister didn't you miss us" I shake my head and roll my eyes at izan,I cuddle back with mateo while the others are still standing there. "Alright everybody out let me get dressed and meet back at the lobby" i scream while rafaels is lying down with mateo "Yh EVERYBODY OUT" ash screams looking at Rafael "haha funny I'm gonna go bathroom and change" he gets up and wallk to the bathroom.

Our brothers and Maria leave the room with mateo leaving me and malia is the room alone amd holy shit I notice her getting out of bed I look at her legs and it's filled with my marks for some reason that makes me really happy. I wallk over to her slightly touchy her thighs and say "I'm loving my marks on you" she looks down and realises the mark her eyes widen and looks back up rubbing her forehead "you idiot what if somebody sees" I shrug my shoulder wallking into the bathroom.

What a idiot did he have to leave all those marks,don't get me wrong I loved last night but it's means nothing just causal and we don't need to make a big deal out of it. I wonder how big his thing is then I only got a glimpse when he got extremely hard and damn I have no clue if I can take that.

I changed into white t-shirt,blue denim jeans,and some black heeled boots with my black purse and accessoried with my gucci belt and watch.