Old habits

Does he really think street racing and winning is easy,Damon moves back and Rafael sits in his chair grinning "what you think it's easy" he shrugs his shoulder and says "how hard can it be,I can beat you" yhhh no I would crush him. "Come I dare you unless your too scared" wow I turn to Rafael with my arms crossed "cockyness really does run in the family" he chuckles and says "Yh and maybe being a loser runs in yours"

What did he say,I raise my eyebrow at him turn to ash and say "deal,but if I win I get rafs car" I say making Rafael to jump from his seat, "deal and if win I get his car and your lambo" I nod agreeing I already know I'm  Gonna win so no harm in letting him think he will get my car "what I never agreed my car to be in this bet" he says leaning on his desk "well I did" I say wallking out the door.

-MARTINEZ MANSION-
"Alright boys il see you tonight" I say In the kitchen with the boys,tonight there is a street race it's Friday so there will be a crowd when I crush ash. But I don't know how I feel about racing after my accident,but I'm not backing down.

I know she won't back down but I dont want her having weird feeling or anything after her accident since I'm technically responsible but not really,we're still working on Cody but that bastard hasn't come out of hiding.

AT THE RACE

I arrive at the street race point it's already filled with people's and crowds i get out of your car and see Rafael sitting with his men surrounding him trying to stop the girls from jumping on him ughh I roll my eyes looking at him,I spot ash with rafs car and go up to him, "you ready" he nods and says "ready as il ever be" I get in my car waiting for the tall blonde girl to say go but not before I look out my window and spot raf he winks at me and mouths "loser"

The blonde girl counts down from three and says GO... i Rev my engine look at ash and nod I put my foot on the gas and start going fast he tries cutting me of but a turn is coming up I drift around the corner,ash looks over and laughs speeding up,I use my nitrous and pass by him and beat him to the finsh line. Everybody starts cheering and screaming my name.

Ash gets out of the car and shakes his head "bonita" he says screaming over the noise I laugh as he throws me the car keys for the Ferrari I look at it in my hand and throw it back at him "keep it I don't want it" I say while winking at him I see the joy In his eyes as he gets back in the car.

Damn I knew she was gonna beat him but did she really have to wipe the floor with him
Like that,she passes him on the finsh line causing the crowd to go crazy and cheer her name.

I see a massieve crowd and line surrounding Rafael as his men take money from people in the like,what the fuck,I walk up to him and he raises up from his chair buttoning his blazer up "bien hecho doll" he says "did you bet on me" he nods his head grinning "yes and il always bet on your side" "how did you know I was gonna win tho" I say but it was obvi I was gonna win he has come to my races before and seen me take out champions "like you said cockyness runs in my family" he says while grinning.

Damon runs up to us and holds my arm "dont look but that's one of Cody's men he says while looking at me and raf,I see rafs hands curl In a fist but I'm so tempted to look but I have a better idea,I move in closer grabbing his face and wisper "you game" in his ears he nods,putting his hand onto my waist.

He smashes his lips onto my,twirling his tongue in mine,as I grab a fist full of his hair he picks me up,still keeping our lips connected we kiss for about 30 seconds and hear everybody screaming and calling out our names,I pull away from the kiss "ok you can put me down now"

"I'm not done" I say while a grin forms onto my face she rolls her eyes and says "well I am" I put her down and we all try see if Cody's men is still watching,I want this little snake to go back to Cody and tell him how I devoured her with my mouth infront of everybody tonight.

"Great now he needs to go tell his boss" I say looking around making sure he left,I grab my keys from
My back pocket, "ok I'm going home now il see you back at the house" waving at Damon and raf,I couldn't find ash probaly testing out his new car.

I wasn't done with her and I'm gonna make sure I get her tonight,she waves at me and Damon getting her car "I'm going home find ash and tell him" he nods at me as I get into my car.

I arrived back at the house closing the door trying not to slam it since the house is dark,so everybody is asleep. I walk upstairs trying not to make a noise,opening my door without making a noise I grab some cloths and a towel.I go into the bathroom and realise i don't wanna shower here,I know let me just shower in rafaels bathroom he is at the race and won't be home till late.
I strip down and on his shower,I get in rubbing my hair in shampoo and putting body soap on.

I go into my room realising somebody is in my shower I see malia's towel on my bed and take in that it's her in my shower,hmm should be fun. I open the door quietly locking it,I take my  shirt,pants and watch off and open the glass door joining her I look at her back down to her ass,she gets startled by my presence as she turns around.

I'm washing my body when I feel somebody's eyes on me i turn around and get shocked RAFAEL what the fuck is he doing in here, "what are you doing in here" i say scrubbing my scalp as his eyes fall to my breast,grabbing my waist pulling me in he says "like I said ,I'm not done" smashing his lips onto mine nibbling my lip,my hands wonder his body making its way up to his neck.

I grip onto his neck as he holds my ass making it burn but it feels good,I break the kiss giving him a glare,I lick his jaw like going down to his chest snd seeing my quote tattooed on him.

She starts kissing my neck as I clench on to her ass making her way down to my torso licking my whole body,I grab her face pulling it facing me "I'm gonna fuck you harder than last time" I say as she nods innocently and taking it I hold her by the waist wrap her legs onto my waist holding her ass,she rips my boxers off and sees I'm hard as a rock right now "I guess your very excited to see me" she says giggling

He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist,I take his boxers off and see how hard he is,gripping my ass tight,I groan as my pussy touches his dick,he grabs my throat with both hands lifting me up a little,he shoved himself in fully and deep inside me.

As the water hits both of us he thrusts in harder and harder "oh my...god" I moan out he lift my chin up saying "I'm fucking you,so say my name not gods" while smirking

She holds her hands around my neck tighter as I fuck inside her harder and harder,she continues to kiss my chest and my jaw I feel it coming and I can tell she is about to cum aswell "raf

She holds her hands around my neck tighter as I fuck inside her harder and harder,she continues to kiss my chest and my jaw I feel it coming and I can tell she is about to cum aswell "raf..I'm gonna" "I know" going harder and harder inside of her making her ass red from being on the glass roughly.