THE PLAN

Sorry guys the last two episodes were long and I know they haven't met yet but they will in the next episode.

                          -MARTINEZ MANSION-
"What the fuck" my brother screams my mother looks terrified my dad filled with rage and I'm shocked a name I haven't heard in years "why do they want her and what does she have to do with Aurora" my dad puts his hand on my shoulder and says "son we need to find out who this is we can't give them Malia" ash looks at my dad and raises his eyebrow "why do you even care about that girl this is your own daughter" my dad looks down looking ashamed and my mother rubs his arms "sweetie we have known that family way before you were even born that girl was like our second daughter" I can't take it first they set a distraction to take my sister now they want malia.

Couple years ago me and malia were close more than her brothers since they were always tied up with the mafia she liked go street racing and underground fighting and I went to every one of them sure we may of hated each other but there's was no string attached till one day they stopped talking to us or reaching out,i tried  sending my men to send a message but she killed them and sent theirs heads back I wonder who taught her that "I don't care who she is I'm not letting my sister fucking die" ash screams throwing things around he turns to looks at Damon who has no clue,on what to do,than looks at my parents than turns to me "your not actually gonna listen to them are this is our sister" I look up at him grabbing his collar "I don't care I'm getting our sister back" I say while storming of to my ofice.

-THE MALL-

"Mum I don't like any of these dresses what the hell im not going looking like a slut" I swear down my mother can be anoyying as hell sometimes I don't know why I even said yes oh that's right I didn't she forced me "mi hija you haven't picked anything out so I'm picking for you" "ok ok fine il continue shopping you go find a suit for the boys" she walks off with five shopping bags and our guards behind her looking for suits.

Let me just find a dress and go I have a meeting at work so I need to hurry I look at the manikins and see green,blue,red dresses but none of them are me I wanna wear something that  don't look like my mum chose them until i turn my head and see this long beautiful silk black dress with a slit on its thigh that's the one I want that one.

I bought the dress and left my mum at the mall I told her I had a meeting and I did so I quickly got in my G-wagon and drove to the company building already seeing my dad saying hi to the people,my dad and I work mostly at the company while Cole,izan and Leo work out at our warehouse dealing with our family mafia we need a cover story so my dad and I bought this company and built it from the ground into what it is now,I also have my work but my mother hates it but My dad approves  so she can't really say anything my dad thought it's important I'm atleast tied to our mafia majority of the time since I don't get involved just with my assassin work and the buissness.

-MARTINEZ MANSION-

I sit in my chair spinning around tapping my head thinking of what the fuck I'm gonna do on one hand my brothers want me to give up malia for Aurora but that's wrong I have grown up with her even if she hates me and stopped talking to me,on the other hand my parents are saying no it's completely wrong,when it hits me we don't have to give malia I have a plan.My parents walk  into the ofice and looks stressed and my mothers eye looks red and puffy from all the crying "mum dad listen to before you say anything let me explain" they both mod and motion for me to carry on "I know your against us giving malia but maybe we don't have to" "huh son what do you mean" my dad looks at me concerned.

"Ok we know we can't give malia but maybe we can get her to come on our side and help us get Aurora back" my mum looks at the ground shaking her hand and my dad sighs "raf you know we haven't talked there family in couple of years why would they help us" "come on you have been best friends all your life but,maybe your right which is why we take the next best thing" everybody in the mafia underground world knows not to mess with the Mendoza family or Martinez family for my family it's me the shiv  (street name)you only call me that when it's serious and I'm about loose my shit the Mendoza family it's malia even though she has three older brothers and her father,she don't get involved a lot but when she does then that only means hell has frozen over. Which is why they call her dark blade.

Malias very protective of her family and would kill a whole village for them but mateo is the one she would die for "look everybody knows what mateo means for malia,so if we take Malia her family won't wanna reason but if we take mateo malia would do anything to get him back" "yes as in kill everybody" my father says in a serious tone and he isn't wrong "no listen we will take mateo take on malia and tell her about Aurora and Aurora for mateo".

My parents sit down On the chair my mum wondering what to do and my father rubbing  his forehead "son this better not screw up though " my father says and I nod cause I have no clue how I'm gonna explain this to my brothers my mother starts speaking and says "son how the hell are you gonna pull this of because even with our men she would take all of them and swipe the three of you lot out" my father starts laughing and looking at me while I raise my eyebrow "aww come on honey give him a little more credit then that it might be a fair fight between them two but others don't stand a chance" we all start laughing and slowly start having hope but i need to find out who tf took my sister and what they want with malia.

"But son when are we gonna do this it's has to be soon" i nod I know the perfect time "the ball" the anual  ball every  mafia family goes and ties to the underworld her family will defo be there and I have a feeling so will she this year. It's the next day and I told my brothers about my plan everything is under control now we just wait for the ball.