MATEO

I hear a gun shot and break away from his grip looking to see  everybody rush to the entrances I scan the room for my family I see my father,mother and brother except mateo I start getting lost in the crowd letting go of rafs hands I hear him shouting my name but I couldn't care less I had to find my brother.

Fuck the one time I tell them to take care of something why did they have to shoot the gun they just alarmed everybody she let goes of my hands getting lost in the crowd "MALIA MAL" I scream as I see her looking for mateo ofc that's the first person she would find I need to find my brothers before they do something.

I run to the entrance getting shoved by everyone and still looking for mateo when suddenly I hear "MIM MIMMM" my heart  starts beating fast and I feel a hole in my stomach like it's closing up I run back in the hall seeing my brothers with their guns and my dad gripping my mother's arm "WHERE THE FUCK IS MATEO" I shout at my family realising we are the only ones in the hall I turn to my left seeing Mr and Mrs Martinez what the fuck are they doing here I'm facing my family suddenly I hear mateo scream at the top of the massieve staircase I see mateo being hold by two men I stand in the middle of the hall grabbing my Champion Blade mythic knife from my thigh strap and throwing it into one of the guys leg my three brothers on each side Leo throws me a gun and so does izan I aim the two guns at the men.

I run to the entrance getting shoved by everyone and still looking for mateo when suddenly I  hear "MIM MIMMM" my heart  starts beating fast and I feel a hole in my stomach like it's closing up I run back in the hall seeing my brothers with their ...

FUCK she's gonna shoot them idiots I run up behind her holding my gun to her head not realising her whole fucking family is there as well as my family and cock the gun handle to her head.

Causing her to turn around and aim the two guns at me while her brother still aiming at Damon and ash as soon as she turns around her eyes widen and her jaw drops years later and meeting her enemy having her to gun point

"RAFAEL,what the fuck" I scream what the fuck is he doing pointing that gun at my head while I'm trying to see who the fuck is trying to take mateo has he fucking lost it. "Listen put the gun down and just listen to me" he says to me in a demanding me pfttt he still thinks after all thease years his orders mean anything to me.

I tell her to put the guns down and let me explain,I knew this was gonna end badly I should've stopped this before.Before she could even speak I grab her wrist spin her around having her back to me in my trap and her guns to the side and my gun to her head "IZAN,LEO and Cole Put the guns down or I swear I will shoot her" I hear her dads gun handle click to me but I still don't move "GUYS don't he is bluffing" she screams ofc I'm fucking bluffing she knows I will never fucking pull the trigger on her.

I swear to the Fucking devil I'm gonna bloody kill this man what does he thinks he is doing and why is he helping those guys. Instantly the guys holding mateo remove their mask and I realise it's fucking Damon and ash what the fuck is the Martinez family up to. My brothers drop there gun and put it behind there backs wallking up to mateo "Rafael do you wanna explain to me what your fucking brother are doing"

"Listen" i says as my brothers come to me and Leo grabs mateo our parents coming to us and I let malia out of my trap I turn to everybody as we are in a circle but my father decides to speak "Alexander I have no idea how to explain this to you but" he cuts my father off and says "explain why your boys are trying to take my son" "listen Mr Mendoza Aurora has been taken and they left a note saying they want malia in exchange for her" as I say that everybody in the Mendoza family has drops and has a worried look in their eyes "what the fuck has that go to do with you trying to take my brother" malia looks at me in a pissed of mood.

I legit don't get this man he sees me after four fucking hear sand his plan is to take my brother what the fuck "we knew we couldn't give you so we thought if we took mateo and just reasoned with you,you would help us figure out why they want you and get Aurora back" he says at this point I feel my head spinning I really shouldn't of come to this stupid ball shit I hold mateo I'm my arms "Why couldn't you fucking tell us that without taking our brother" Cole's screams at raf causing my dad to go in between them since he could tell the tension in the air.

"Diego (rafaels father) why couldn't you tell us this i know  we have gone distance but I would've helped you in a heart beat" her father says turning to my father making my father let  go of my mothers arm and says "Alex I just didn't know what to do they took my daughter and I couldn't find out shit this was my last option" as my father and Alex are talking I turn to malia trying to make eye contact but she is already giving me the death stare I know I fucking messed up and I know she ain't gonna forgive me.

I look at him giving him my worst look ever how could he fucking think I would actually help him after trying to take my brother what the fuck is he delusional and he trying acting like I'm the one that needs saving but he is gonna be the one that needs saving as soon as I get my hands on him all of a sudden a gun shoots from the tip of the stair case making every single person in this room bring up their guns six guys move in-font of me blocking my view what idiots Rafael and his brother and my three brothers we notice. A box left in the middle of the stairs and thease pussies aren't moving just holding up theirs guns ugh I wallk in the middle of them splitting them up walking forward straight away he grabs my wrist and looks at me shaking his head I looks down at his hand on my wrist and  back up on his eye reminding him my family is here he glanced over his shoulder realising and letting go of my wrist I wallk up with the guys following my lead and open the box it's another note what fuck is this. This isn't a fucking highschoool game I open it up and is says "IF YOU GUYS WANT AURORA BACK I WANT MALIA"