First time

I had enough I want her and il have her,I get up sweeping her off her feet I carry her into the hotel "RAFAEL what are you doing" she screams begging me to put her down,she pulls my t-shirt and tries getting off but I have her in my arms and she isn't leaving it.

I take her in one of the cleaning storage rooms,and put her down,locking the doors.Iplace my hands on the wall locking her in "you wanna tell me why you locked us in here" she says trying to move my arms,I look down at her body wearing a bikini with a clear
Slip on noticing my hickeys near her pussy that she tried hiding I lick my thumb and bend down wiping her thighs revealing her hickeys.

He bends down wiping my concealer off  exposing my hickeys he left from last week and the bruises on my tits from squeezing  them so hard "what the fuck do you think your doing" he comes back up glaring down my body,he face lightens up when he see the amounts of hickeys he left me "why you hiding them" huh is he insane, "have you lost your mind I can't go flashing thease infront of everybody they will question it" he shrugs is shoulders like he is supposed to care.

"Lemme give you new one" he says wipering my ear pacing his thumb on my clit making circles with it "mhmm" I say leaning my head back oh fuck it our families aren't gonna notice and I need this I have been craving his touch for so long,he kisses my chest pulling down my bikini top and pulling the strings of my bikini bottom.

I go on my knees pulling her bikini bottoms off and throwing it on the floor having one hand on her breast and gripping it  as my other one rubs her clit,I lean into her face making her look at me "you want me to stop" I say rubbing her clit harder and harder,gradually sticking in two finger she nods "no don't..."

He stick two fingers in making me lean back onto the wall as I grip his hair and the other on the wall he kisses my bare chest and stomach covering it with hickeys "one day im gonna fucking carve my initials on you so everybody knows your mine" he says while his hot breath hits my ear "you think you own me" I say chuckling he grabs my face forcing me to look at him "just for saying that I'm gonna punish you" oh my fucking godddd he unzip his shorts and slides the tip in,it burns at first making me groan uncomfortably he looks at me places two hands on the wall "you ready" I shake my head demanding him to put it in already. He grabs my thighs wraps it around him and grabs my ass,as his dick connects with my pusssy fully,he thrustes in harder making me scream out faster.

I hear out some laughter and people talking realising it's our family,"fuck put me down" as my cheeks go red,his single hand still gripping my two wrists,I try to pull away from his hand but I fail miserably. "Why can't we carry on,fuck them" he says while trying not to break the kiss, "shut up" "make me" he says repeating my words from earlier.

"PUT ME DOWN" she says in a demanding tone making her eyes turn red and her hand are still in my trap, "what if I don't?",she leans in closer wipering in my mouth "oh so help me god,voy a matarte Lopez" (i will kill you).

I stroke his bottom lip with my thumb giving me a deadly look,he gently puts me down
Moving for me to go I get to the door putting my cloths on as I open the door he grabs my wrist and turns me around "threaten me again doll, and il make sure I fuck you into next week" he loved pushing my buttons didnt he "awfully cocky aren't you?"

She leaves the room leaving me to put my beach shorts on,I walk out find everybody sitting on the beach tables eating,I wallk over and take my place opposite her. "Rafael where did you go" ash asks "I went to um uh cheack our gun supplies and if we are fully loaded" he nods and looks back at his food,she looks up at me eating her strawberries,her eyes come to my body full of tattoos,making my dick hard, "want some" she says taking a full strawberry in her moth watching her pink rosey lips suck them,fuck blood rushes to my dick as she winks at me.

 "Rafael where did you go" ash asks "I went to um uh cheack our gun supplies and if we are fully loaded" he nods and looks back at his food,she looks up at me eating her strawberries,her eyes come to my body full of tattoos,making my dick hard, "w...

"He can't he is allergic" what since when is he allergic to strawberries I never knew.There my legit favourite I eat them around him all the time,hmm interesting I lean in and wisper "next time
Try something like that and il wipe Straberries on my body making sure you can't have me" He looks at me and sighs "doll when are you gonna Learn,stopping me will make it worse I will lick the straberries from your body than lick your pussy with it"

Uhhh doe he ever stop with sexual comments
Everybody leave the table going back to the hotel,I got a separate room from Rafael since last time was just a one time thing and we haven't seen Cody's men so we should be fine, "alright night guys" I say unlocking my door,all of a sudden I turn around and numb into something a wall wearing a white t-shirt I look up and see him "what do you want"
He looks down grinning "leave your door open tonight" really didn't he get enough earlier well to be honest I didn't either,I look up smirking "how about no" I say locking my door.

Uhhh doe he ever stop with sexual commentsEverybody leave the table going back to the hotel,I got a separate room from Rafael since last time was just a one time thing and we haven't seen Cody's men so we should be fine, "alright night guys" I say...

I watch the sun fall as I get into bed,tommrow is the wedding so I have to get up early,to get ready I fall asleep as the sun falls down amd it turns into night.

Hey guys hope your enjoying the story but I just realised they have never done it in a bed😭 but do you guys like the weird places they do it or do you want them to do it in a bed let me know it the comment amd make sure to follow and vote.