Little secret is out

We got home,Rafael ran in and made sure nobody was home and no house keepers or guards were in sight,since he decided to rip my dress I had to wallk with his t-shirt,I quickly ran upstairs and put a hoodie on.

I went to the kitchen while she went upstairs to cover herself but I wish she didn't have to I want her to walk around with my marks on her neck amd legs knowing her she would probs cover it with concealer or foundation.

I went downstairs saw him drinking water and his whole body was sweaty well I'm not surprised he left bruises and mark all over my tits and legs,I can't even wallk properly without stopping.I sat down tying my hair up,He turns and Says "we need to go to your house" I look up at him pulling my hair back in a ponytail "why"
"your brother Leo has a announcement and he wants everybody there" I wonder what it is if he is calling us to show us his new car I'm gonna kill him "alright let's go" he says wallking out the kitchen I try stand up snd shit I can't wallk uhh what the fuck am I gonna say,he notices me fall into my chair and breaks out in laughter "I told you I'm gonna make you pay"

"Haha very funny" he comes over and lifts me up bridal style "uhh what are doing" he walks and looks down and me while I hold his neck "helping you since I put you in this situation" he says while smirking he is gloating so Fucking much but he did tire me out.

I pick her up and place her in the car and hear her let out a little groan in the discomfort,I'm loving this maybe next time she will know not to play with me and how hard I can fuck her till she can't walk

                          -MENDOZA MANSION-

We arrive at the house and leave the car I try pull it off cool that I totally didn't just get railed in Rafaels car. I wallk in and see mateo he runs into me making me groan "uhh mateo carefull i hurt my leg so carefulll" I hear him laugh in the corner as I pick up mateo.

"Hey mum how are you" I say as I hug my mum acting like I didn't speak to her an hour ago,we go to the family room seeing everybody there the Mendoza family and Martinez family. "Leo what's the announcement it better not be something about your new car" he looks at me and laughs "no I'm not announcing that yet, everybody sit down and listen" we all sit down mateo near my side and Rafael on mateo left. Leo and Maria stand up and begin speaking "Me and Maria decided when we are getting married" "REALLY WHEN" my mum screams out in joy,making everybody laugh "in two week" "WHAT" me and my brothers scream out in excitement at the same time I jump up and groan in pain,making Rafael get up and hold me "malia I told you to be careful"
He says while smirking mhmm me be careful maybe hr shouldn't of went full on in me.

I hug Maria amd leo "I'm so happy for you guys o can't wait for your wedding it's gonna be lit"
I scream "malia I want you to be my maid of honour" awww I legit love this girl "AWW really" she nods and starts giggling. "I want Isabella and Aurora to be my bridesmaid aswell" she says looking at Isabella amd Aurora they jump up and hug her causing her too fall on the ground with three of us on top of her "hey don't kill her before she becomes my wife" Leo screams and the room breaks out in laughter.

-Martinez mansion-
It was already late at night when we got to the house so we just went to sleep.I woke up finding a note,near some car keys,I sit up and read the note "your going shopping with Aurora,Maria,and Isabella for the wedding I'm letting you take the Ferrar scratch it and your dead" i out the note down and see the keys is he actually lettting me drive his car myself.

I woke up finding a note,near some car keys,I sit up and read the note "your going shopping with Aurora,Maria,and Isabella for the wedding I'm letting you take the Ferrar scratch it and your dead" i out the note down and see the keys is he actuall...