CODY BLADE IS A DEAD MAN WALLKING

I finished up with my job and headed back home. I wallked in calling for mateo and my mum but I didn't get a reply,instead I got a "in here doll" ugh what the fuck is he doing here he makes my blood boil like no other guy has day by day I'm just starting to hate men all together ffs.

I wallk into the kitchen find this man sitting on the chair and working on his laptop wearing a black suit does this guy  ever  wear anything else "what are you doing here" he starts typing on his laptop not even making eye contact completely ignoring my question fine than like if care I set my phone amd keys down on the counter and I'm feeling thirsty after all that killing I open the cabinet door and I need to get a cup but since I'm only 5'4 I'm on my tippy-toes,all of a sudden I feel a pair of eyes glancing at me in my direction,he walks up behind me.Suddenly my heart start racing faster and faster his hand touches my waist his forming bulge touches my ass through my jeans and holy hell causing my body to heat up he grabs me a cup spins me around with one hand and hands it to me "todavía tenemos que hablar doll(we still need to talk)" I ignore his question move out of his trap and fill my glass with water.

"Ignore me all you want but atleast listen"  I lean on the counter crossing my arms waiting for him to speak,him leaning on the table cuffing his shirt exposing his arms filled with tattoos "you have it wrong that's not what happend that night" he says I have no clue what he is on about then he hits me he is Tallking about our convo from yestarday before I ran from him "tell me then Rafael what the fuck do you think happend" " Cody blade..." Mierda I wisper under my breath why the fuck is that name coming out of his mouth Cody blade my ex boyfriend the only guy I had a relationship my biggest mistake ever also the heir to the British mafia the dirtiest man alive "I rigged his fucking car hopping to kill him he tried coming after me and my family and I took that chance to kill him in that racing I had no idea you would take his car instead" fuck fuck fuck he has no idea does he suddenly the room is spinning and my vision is blurry l....

I feel a pair or hands quickly catch me before I fall to the ground and pick me up and call my name before I pass out. "Don't drop me please" "I promise I won't ever" he says as he walks upstairs turning to my bedroom. I wake up to find him sitting right beside me I sit up leaning on my headboard realising I'm in his shirt,shit did he see my naked "did you take my Fucking cloths off you dick" "I didn't see you naked don't worry" he with a grin forming on his face "liar" "doll I shot eight men in a blindfold I think I can get you out of cloths and In mine with out looking" i look at his raising my eyebrow "cute story" "cute panties" ughh what a asshole "why did you pass out when I said that name"

Looking at her wearing my shirt turned me the fuck on,damn I never knew any girl would ever make me feel hundreds of emotion except this girl did. i sat in her chair wondering why she passed out when I said his name I need to know "listen raf I had a on and off relationship with Cody a nasty one couple years ago so when you brought up his name I kinda snapped out of it" what-the-fuck what does she mean by "nasty relationship" "so your telling me you were fucking dating that prick when i tried killing him" her eyes looks down fiddling with her sheets almost as she was embarrassed or something "Yep but that night I brought a different car and Cody came with me we both were racers so he switched the cars since  he went first..SHIT FUCK" she screams as both of us realise Cody...FUCK that bastard knew about the rigged car and almost killed her.

"Ese puto bastardo"(that Fucking bastard" he knew his car was rigged so he switched ours almost killing me,I see rafaels hands curl into a fist as soon as he realises what Cody did,he stood up my eyes followed him standing uo he cuped my face,holding my face and said "il be back doll" he says in a angry and pissed of tome he walks off opening my door and leave ,Fuck what is he gonna do once I find Cody that prick is dead but I need to stop Rafael. I storm out of my room following raf storming down the stairs completely forgetting Im in just his shirt but I couldn't care less.

I follow him down he walks into the kitchen finding our family there his and mine "maldita hermana" izan says looking at me I look down glare at his shirt on me.Rafael grabs his keys and gun he left laying on the table "Rafael son where you going" "father il be back" I stand infront of him holding his arm and looking into his eyes but he doesn't make eye contact I see his eyes filled with rage "Rafael stop just sit down and calm down" I say with abit of plead in my voice "Mi hija what's going on" my father says looking at me no I can't tell him this he will loose his shit and I don't need him and Rafael blowing half of the country up I grab Rafael arms pulling him into the corridor pinning him on the wall away from our family.

"Whatever your thinking of doing put it off for atleast a week first let's get your sister back" I say looking into his eye he finally looks at me holds my face and says "una vez que lo encuentre, está muerto"(once I find him he is dead) I nod agreeing with him I can't believe he would try to kill me but we need to find Rafaels sister first then il deal with Cody's ass.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying the story and I know your all thinking where the hell is all the smut but this story has both smut and a very good plot well I hope you guys think that too so don't worry  the smut scenes are coming.