Living with the enemy

It's later that night and we have no clue how to get Cody the only is thinking he has me and last time we did that it didn't go wells he is a sneaky prick, "Alex I have no idea what to do we need a plan to catch that pinchazo" rafaels father says speaking to my dad I'm so tired of this Cody we need to do something "wait guys I think I have a idea" Ash says "but I don't think you guys will like it" he says while looking at me amd raf "just say it" "ok fine,so we all know he has a obsession with malia and wants her and we need him for taking Aurora why don't we show malia is staying with us and we have teamed up and he will have to come out off hiding to get her" my jaw drops and my eyes widen no fucking way.

We may have a deal to sleep with each other now and there but no Fucking way I'm leaving with him he makes me so Fucking angry and is so cocky "Yh that ain't happening" I say looking at him "I agree there no way il be able to stay with a brat like her" I look at him crossing my arms Yh the brat you finger fucked two days ago.

Mr Mendoza looks at my dad and says "guys that actually brilliant think about it if he thinks we have teamed up and we have a alliance he will have to come out of hiding and that's when we take him down" no no just no we may be fuck budies now and there but she will drive me Fucking crazy...actually thinking about it,it may be fun teasing her around the house seeing what she can't have and get under her skin.I lean back of the table and says "I'm in" her jaw drops and giving me her death stare lord that stare is gonna kill me one day "no I'm not staying with him"
"Oh come on it will be fun you won't have to stay in the same room just show you are" my mum says touching her arms

"Fine"
I'm so gonna regret this I already know I am gonna end up killing my self or him even better,I swear I need to go out and kill somebody or I'm gonna loose my shit.

                          -MARTINEZ MANSION-

It's the next day and I'm moving into the Martínez house mateo and my brother came to drop my stuff off "mimm I'm gonna miss you" he says while holding his arms up,I pick him and kiss him on the check "don't worry rockstar il be back soon so make sure you take care of thease clowns while I'm gone" I say while pointing at my three brothers,I hug each of my brothers and they leave. I wallk into the kitchen finding everybody there "malia darling come sit down" Mrs Martínez says to me,I sit down in near ash and Aurora "malia we need you too sighn this" Damon hands me a paper and I look at Rafael who is leaning on the counter "what is this"

"It's 25% of Aurora ink" Rafael says in a firm tone "uhh why are you giving it to me" I look at him
And his brother "because if we are showing you are with us you need it and we will print a picture of you and Rafael tommrow in the papers tommrow at Aurora ink" Damon says what what what so im showing im dating this man now wtf "and you need to come to work tommrow with us but you don't need to do anything just go to the meetings" MEETINGS I hate them bloody hell "Malia that means you aren't to be out with out me or go do your jobs so I want you taking a break from that" Rafael says I stand up and stare at him.

"What for why" "because I said so" really he is gonna be like that "il sighn the papers but i don't need you as my bodyguard and im still gonna do my job" I say wallking off. "Damn bro you just got tolddd" ash says while the rest of family laughs.

I walk up to rafs room and see black satin covers I didn't think he would have thease type of covers I sit down and go on my phone Aurora come in and sits near me "I'm so happy your staying I finally get somebody to tallk to" "aww anytime Aurora except I hope you know I might end up killing your brother" I say laughing she looks at me then looks at the sheets "he actually did it" huh did what I raise my eyebrows and look at her playing with the sheets "did what" she giggles abit and looks at me "izan told us you only slept on black  satin sheets and you get rashes over your body with anything else's so Rafael made the house keeper buy new sheets amd the whole house  has black satin sheets" what why would he do that I would expect him to put anything else just to give me rashes.

"Oh I didn't know that,well I guess he is planning on killing me,and wrapping my body with the sheets" we both laugh and start Tallking Aurora is a really sweet girl and she knows that her brother is a dick so I can legit complain all the time to her.

It's around 11pm and I have been at the warehouse all day getting in new shipment making sure Cody didn't try fuck with us,I go upstairs and see malia watching,cartoons on the tv,what a child I laugh "did you get all your stuff" she nods her head still watching the tv "so doll have you decided where your sleeping with me in my room or next door" I say with a big smirk on my face she looks over her shoulder and says "you wish,im sleeping next door I just needed to tell you that im still gonna do my job and come to Aurora ink as well as the Mendoza company". I have never met a women like her who could handle all that in her life,most women I meet complain about working but her she knows how to get things done.

I go to my room and change into a pair of pjs and let my hair  loose ,that feels so good after being tied in a ponytail all day. I slip in bed saying good night to dad over the phone and face time  mateo. I can't sleep bloody hell i keep tossing and turning,I decide to get up and get water. I wallk down the stairs and turn to my left into the kitchen as soon I wallk in I see him sitting in grey sweats and no t-shirt working in his laptop,damn I will never get tired of his body.

"What are you doing up" I see wallking in with her little booty shorts and her crop top

"I'm thirsty and I can't sleep,why you up so late" she asks while looking for the glass cabinet "top cabinet on the left,and I can't sleep either so I decided to get some work done" "thanks" she goes to opening the cabinet and realises she is way ...

"I'm thirsty and I can't sleep,why you up so late" she asks while looking for the glass cabinet "top cabinet on the left,and I can't sleep either so I decided to get some work done" "thanks" she goes to opening the cabinet and realises she is way to short to even reach it,but she is too egotistic she won't ask for my help,it should be fun seeing her try snd her ass right infront of me.

Shit who puts glasses on the top draw ffs I'm defo not asking him for help. I stand on my tippy toes trying reaching it I feel his eyes on my ass -pervert- suddenly he come up behind me holds my ass and  grabs me a cup uhh what the fuck I turn around and feel his body temperature coming onto mine while his body over shadows mine "doll you done staring" he says I look at him and sees his eyes on my breast "better question are you done with grabbing my ass and starting at my tits" his eyes widens and forms a smirk on his face.

"Hmm idk am I?" He says I move him out of the way and turn around to fill up the cup and feel something sharp on my ass while he is behind me with his two hands on the counter and his lips breathing on my neck I turn around and say "why do you hav...

"Hmm idk am I?" He says I move him out of the way and turn around to fill up the cup and feel something sharp on my ass while he is behind me with his two hands on the counter and his lips breathing on my neck I turn around and say "why do you have your gun on you" he plays with my hair and places another hand on my neck and leans in closer "that's not my gun doll" shit he is hard,how did I not know "we'll tell your little friend he can stop getting excited nothing gonna happen" damn I don't know why I'm lying,i so badly  want him to take me to his room and recreate the hotel night over and over but I can't we hate each other we have to keep it that way.

"You sure" "yes Rafael that was a one time thing so quit thinking anything is gonna happen" ok she wants to play fine I'll play with her I lean in on her check and I could hear her heart beat faster and faster with Every  movement of mine I give her a kiss on the check and say "night night doll"