Back to normal

After last night I rushed home leaving all my stuff but il send my men over to get it later,I haven't left my room and my family Doesn't know I'm here so I have to tell them.

I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen seeing everybody there,and their faces drop with mateo running to me "mimmm" I carry him and kiss him on the cheek while my mum stands still and my brothers look surprised "Princess when did you come" I put mateo down and hug dad "I came last night I have news" I go to my mum and hug her while she hugs be back "does that mean I have to give your car back" Izan coles slaps his head lightly turning back to me "Cody is dead guys" I say and all the boys rise up "What when how" Leo says while picking up the fork he dropped.

"Rafael killed him yesterday I don't know how but he did so I don't have to live there anymore" I say swallowing a lump down my throat "sweetie are you okay" my mum says coming up to me I nod and smile "so why did you leave so quick I thought you was getting along with Rafael" I roll my eyes and put on a act.

"Mum everybody knows I hate him and only stayed with for the plan so now Cody is dead I don't have to see or talk to him again" I say walking out of the kitchen with my plate. My family probaly will call the Martinez to ask questions but I couldn't care less let them,I can finally get back to normal and never have to see his face.

                         MARTINEZ MANSION
I left for work extremely early I didn't wanna deal with my families 110 questions on why malia left so quickly and especially my brothers,I arrived at work and saw her name tag still on the door I walked right past it into my office. As I'm working on my laptop my door busted open I look up snd see Damon and Ashton pissed of,they probably realised malia left
"Rafael have anything to say" Damon says leaning in my desk while ash crosses his arms and stand beside him, "nope" I say without looking at them,he leans in and shuts my laptop I lean back and say "what's your problem" he looks at me and starts screaming "you fucking el tonto you left the club with that barbie bitch and malia saw,I also saw her leaving last night in a hurry" Damon says,I shrug my shoulders snd look at ash who starts to say.

"Her men came and took her stuff from the house this morning and her stuff from the office is gone what the fuck are you playing at" I lean back into my desk and open my laptop "Cody is dead I killed him so malia left" I say knowing it's not the damn truth "she didn't leave you made her,you prick" my brother says walking out leaving asthon still there
"You know what you screw everything and everyone up but the one person I thought you would give a damn about is that girl" he says in a firm voice and leave the room leaving me alone once again.

"Malia" Maria shouts as she sees me open the door,"hey Maria Yh" she pulls me into and hug and holds me tight "your mum told me Cody is dead and you left rafaels house" I nod "yep" getting out a water bottle from the fridge "i noticed your stuff getting dropped of by your men,how come rafael didn't drop it off" I look at her and smile "Maria me and Rafael hate each other we only tolerated each other for the plan no Cody is dead we don't have to" she looks at me with her eyebrows "oh I assumed you guys were okay  since I saw the way he behaved at the hospital" Yh you and me both,deep down I always knew he hated me but also had different feelings the way he acted,Guess that was just all a act. I pick up my bottle and say "well you assumed wrong" I say walking out.

I go back to my room to relax,since I haven't got any jobs today and The Mendoza company is going alright I scroll through my phone when I get a phone call "Aurora" I pick it up and say

"Hey aurora"
"MALIA"
"Yes you alright"
"No you left and didn't even tell me"
"I'm sorry but I'm sure your brother told you
About Cody so i decided to move back into
My house".
"Awww but why did you leave so
Quickly"
"Just anyway Aurora il speak you later
Bye".
"Byee"

I couldn't tell her the truth it would break her heart and how her brother really is I mean how dumb was I,me out of all people I should've known anyway it's done now I might as well move on amd get back to normal.
"Dad I'm going work il cya later" I say as I open the front door and leave I wasn't actually going work I was going to get away from all the questions and thoughts my family had,I can't deal with them I need to shut them out for a while then they will leave me alone.

MARTINEZ MANSION
I went home to find my family in the kitchen setting up for dinner,I look at Damon and ash and they don't even look at me I turn to Aurora and she is reading, "Rafael" my mum says in a serious tone I turn to her while I sit down and say "yes" she comes up to the table setting down plates and says "you wanna tell me why malia left so quick" ffs so many questions I can't deal with it,I stood up opened the fridge and got a drink out "Cody is dead so she didn't need to be here anymore"
My dad walks in and says "son why didn't you tell us you killed him" I turn around leaning on the counter "because I didn't feel like it and can you stop with the questions Cody's dead and malias gone that's it" my mum comes up to me and slaps my face which I'm sure the whole house heard "Speak to your father with respect O te golpearé el culo con un zapato" (or il bear your ass with a shoe" I touch my face and look at her,I turn around and leave the kitchen.