Sexual tension

It's almost 1am and mateo fell asleep in Rafaels arm on the bed,and I'm lying on the couch watching tv and to be honest Im bored I haven't been out of the room whole day and our families won't arrive till tommrow after noon.

I roll over and see rafaels eye looking at my body with mateo in his arms,he puts mateo on the pillow and he stands up taking his black shirt of pulling it over his head,revealing his smoking hot body filled with tattoos I notice massieve tattoo saying "Always and forever" my eyes wonder right back up meeting his eyes, "like what you see" he says forming a grin on his mouth "why did you get that tattooed" It's a saying I used to say years ago I can't believe he remembered it yet have it tattoo on him "why not" I walk up to him touching his tattoo on his abs god I'm so tiny compared to him and I just realised it he begins stroking my hair and putting a peace of it behind my ear making me look up to him.

I have no fucking clue on what this girl is doing to me she makes,my heart jump out of place my head spinning every time I see her and my eyes always fucking burn every I see her talking to another guy.
I take her hand from torso over to my chest "feel how fast my heart beats for you Malia Mendoza"
She looks up at me and plays with my hair "why do care so much about Cody" what she never fails to surprise me,why is she bringing up that bastards name right now.

I need to know why he cares so much about Cody he Fucking hates my guts hates every little thing I do "if I hear that name come out of your mouth one more time I will shut it myself" he says while smirking gliding his hand up to my thigh,every single touch of his burns about my body,gives me electric tingles I have never felt before.His touch was a torch and I was a ice cub burning on gaslight.

"Do it then" I wisper into his left ear slight licking it he puts his two hands on my waist holding it tightly swings me around pinning me onto the wall,kissing my cheek slowly back down to my jaw leading to my collar bone,gripping onto his hair I pant out faster only realising mateo was tosssing turning "raf..wai..t..stop I move my head and point my chin to mateo he looks back at smirking wrapping my legs around him and still kissing my necks wallking to the bathroom with me still on his lap.

He gently places me on the counter kissing my stomach down to my thighs countinuesly looking up and smirking "wait ground rules" I say as my breathing gets faster and faster "this stays between us" he nods as he digs his head in my breasts "second...

He gently places me on the counter kissing my stomach down to my thighs countinuesly looking up and smirking "wait ground rules" I say as my breathing gets faster and faster "this stays between us" he nods as he digs his head in my breasts "second this means nothing just sex" he looks at me piercing his eyes into mine says "third if I find another man  touched you I will fucking cut his tongue out,cut his hands off and make you watch and fuck you after" I pull him in close "deal"

He slowly makes his way down to my pussy pulling my black lace underwear off "you wore this for me" i give out a sarcastic laugh "you wish" he rips them off my legs and lift my dress up slowly rubbing my
Clit with his thumb and his other hand at the back of my neck still kissing my lips he goes down again licking my entrance not Fucking giving me what I want asshole.

Kisses my left thigh then bites it,defo leaving a mark makes his way back up to my pussy and sticks one finger in and say "who does this belong to" I begin panting heavier and heavier as begins sliding in his second finger,:sliding them in further snd further,I let out a moan and feel my stomach tighten.

"What a tight little pussy" he says as he goes faster and faster in me I feel his tongue lick my clit multiple times."raf...I'm gonna cum" as soon as I say that he stick in his whole tongue tighting my whole stomach up,he pulls down the straps of my dress off revealing my breasts as they bounce as I almost finish,he grabs them and come back up to kiss me and say "still hate me" leaving trails of kisses down my neck I nod "yep".