Finsh what you started

It's been two days since we decided the plan and here we are in the Maldives,jacob found out a clue and tracked down who it was well technically it's a mafia leader his men said they will agree to meet In the Maldives if we give them malia in exchange for Aurora so we are all here staying in a hotel waiting for the soo called exchange we aren't actually giving them malia over my dead body we have 80 men here 40 from the Mendoza and 40 from ours we leave malia in the warehouse so she can finally meet who took Aurora and they drop Aurora off at the hotel but we will all surround the warehouse and be connected ready to blow the place up.

"This hotel is so cool" mateo says while in his sister lap she plays  with his hair and places him on the couch while we wait for our keys and rest of our family.Me and malia took a jet here just incase we had people follow us and the rest of the family take the other jet.seeing her play with mateo and so good with but just only him I know she can be clueless any other kid she has a bond with him and that just does something to me the way,she does anything and everything to protect him,fuck what is this girl doing to me I'm supposed to hate her not fucking fall for her.

"Rafael when are the rest getting here" she says while looking at her phone and tapping her knee high boots to the ground "soon" a worker comes out and says "here is your key enjoy your stay" she looks at the worker all counfused and back at me with her eyebrow raised "we order two rooms not one"
"I'm so sorry but there has a been a emergency with one the rooms so this is the room the honeymoon suite" shit she is gonna kill the worker for thinking that we are a couple "We Are Not a couple Lady I want another room or I'm gonna blow this place up" the worker backs away with a terrified look and her hands shaking "it's fine we will share a room I'm sorry my girlfriend has jet-lag" the worker wallked away.

Leaving malia standing there with her hands on her hips setting mateo down and about to choke me
I almost Feel turned on with her hot body just standing there looking at me "WHAT THE FUCK RAFAEL DE LOPEZ MARTINEZ IM GONNA KILL YOU" she says while covering mateos ears shit she is gonna kill me "listen we can't cause a scene and it's just for two days and when the family comes we can switch rooms alright" she picks up mateo,snatching the keys out of my hand and wallking off.

I walk in the room and let mateo on the ground what the actual fuck a honeymoon suite I have to share with him "I'm letting you know your sleeping on the couch" he looks at me with his eyebrows  pinched and his arms crossed "Yh you wish" I give him a death stare and if looks could kill this man would've died a long time Ago.

It's been six hours and our family still isn't here and I have to share a room with him the only think stopping me from killing him is mateo I have no clue why mateo is so found of him. Mateo and him are sitting on the couch watching tv and eating junk food  "mateo you know mum will kill you for eating so much sweets" mateo looks over his shoulder and shout "It's okay I have you have Rafael to protect me" causing Rafael to snicker and grin looking at me "nope you and your Rafael can handle this" I say as I wallk into the bathroom to change into my night-set.

 Mateo and him are sitting on the couch watching tv and eating junk food  "mateo you know mum will kill you for eating so much sweets" mateo looks over his shoulder and shout "It's okay I have you have Rafael to protect me" causing Rafael to snick...

I wallk out wearing my silk,shirt red lace night dress and my robe I did not plan on sharing a room with him so I only brought this night wear I could already sense his develish grin coming.

I'm watching cartoon with mateo on the couch and eating candy and I have to admit this boy is growing on me his sarcastic comments and his cheeky-ness kinda remind me off me and malia for some reason probaly because she taught him to be this naughty and sarcastic. "satén ten piedad en me"(satin have mercy on me) she came out wearing the most sexiest thing ever damn her toned olive curvy body looked great as her jet black straight her swayed side to side. I get up and leave mateo going up to her grab her hand and pin her against the bathroom wall.

He glanced over his shoulder looking at me and his jaw dropped,eyes widen and I'm pretty sure I saw him drool  abit.he rushed up grabbed my hand pining me against the wall with both my hands behind me "Doll are you planning on me making you mine right infront of your bother" he says while quickly looks at mateo and wispers into my ears licking my neck up,fuck his sexy voice he hand placement is everything this man is incredibly sexy and full of surprises "nope" I say innocently looking into his eyes with puppy eyes I feel his d*ck growing and touching my dress we both look down and quickly look at each other "fuck you feel so good" he says, he begins smirking,I lick my lips and he loses it making him smash his lips onto mine passionately and gliding his fingers around my body my breathing goes faster and I place my hand at the back of his neck and wisper moan "Rafael..oh.my .." he counties kissing me and rubbing my thighs with his hand going higher almost reaching my entrance "you know I hate you" he wispers into my mouth "I hate you more" pulling his hair and leaning back.

"I suggest you go change unless you want this to lead into something else" he says while breaking the kiss what a dick my body heated up into flames as he touched it and gave it tingles all through out "my answer is still no" I say wallking away a...

"I suggest you go change unless you want this to lead into something else" he says while breaking the kiss what a dick my body heated up into flames as he touched it and gave it tingles all through out "my answer is still no" I say wallking away and bouncing on the bed this should be fun on who would break first. I know we cant but I might as well be a tease and it's not like we can do anything and mateo being here is a good thing or it would've lead into something else. "Fine you wanna play that,let the best player win" he says wipering in my ear as he gently grazes his thumbs over my stomach.FUCK.