Just one more time

We drive over to a hotel after going to the house to change this guy was being killed for raping women he was also in the Russian mafia he did business with my father a while ago but when I was young my dad never let me near him he got a off feeling and when we found out what things he did behind our back we cut ties.

I had worn a tight red,latex shirt dress mostly to piss of Rafael since he didn't give me what I what before at the office so seeing his reaction was priceless.

"de ninguna maldita manera" (no fucking way) I shout as she come back into the car dressed like she is going to the strip club,fuck my life she had worn the perfect dress to show of her curves and her killer tits

"de ninguna maldita manera" (no fucking way) I shout as she come back into the car dressed like she is going to the strip club,fuck my life she had worn the perfect dress to show of her curves and her killer tits. "Your not wearing that" i say in a demanding tone she ignore it and puts her seatbelt on "malia I'm being serious go change now" she looks at me in a sarcastic way "I'm wearing what I like and besides after the guys sees me in it and gets Dirtyy thoughts I slit his throat" she says with a devil smirk,damn I have mo fucking clue what this girl is doing to me there are now words for it.

We drove to the hotel after driving for thirty mins we arrived and saw the guy,Rafael decided he was gonna go to the camera room to watch everything there just incase and I don't need the guy getting warned that I have the New York mafia heir by my side.

I walk up to and order a drink he immediately acceptes my invitation to go up to the vip rooms upstairs,he follows me up into the room I see the camera and I know Rafael is watching my every movement hmm I have a idea.I grab the guy by his collar and kiss him "hmm why don't you sit down amd il freshen up" I go to the bathroom and grabs the things I come out find him sitting in the chair i tie him up and blindfold him,I slowly start by putting my hand on his thighs licking his neck,I look up at the camera and wink I couldn't care less that this guy is getting hard and panting like a he just ran a marathon. I grab his face and hold it up while getting my knife out and slit his throat "hmm easy peasy"

What the fuck does she think she is doing kissing that perverted guy that I soon to realise she knows I'm watching and doing this as payback for bianca hmm should be fun I'm gonna make sure this girl won't be able to wallk for a week.

I clean up my mess grab my knife and head down putting on my coat I see him come out of the room walking down my side "what was that" he says in a calm tone "what was what" I say innocently wallking faster to get away from him I go down the stairs seeing he is still up there I wallk to the car and suddenly I feel a pair of hands spin me around by my waist making me lean on the car his grip holding my hand down I look to my side and see there is no way I'm getting out of this "Your gonna pay for that" he liking me up down like he is about devour me right here.

I'm about to fuck the life out of her and she doesn't even seem fazed just looking at me like I'm not gonna do it,we'll she is wrong "I don't think so" she says rolling her eyes "doll how many times have I said don't roll your eyes it's rude"

Fuck I already know where this leading too,he moves me to the side with one hand still having his hand on my waist gripping it tight,he opens the suv door and lift me in he leans in with his chain dangling on me shut the door and dims the light "any last words before I punish you" he says looking at my tits down to my thighs "just one more time that's it" he kisses my neck,down to my collar bone looks at the straps on my dress and says "was this expensive doll" he says holding my neck "ehh whatever" "I don't care I'm ripping it il buy you ten more" before ripping the straps of my dress pulling it down exposing my red lingerie.

Fuck,I'm gonna take her right now and make her mine she knew what she was doing my wearing this lingerie,I kiss her breast down to her stomach leaving hickeys all over and fuck it,I lift her up by her waist placing her on my lap.

He kisses my whole body leaving marks all the way down being a tease,suddenly is eyes Widens he grabs me by the hips listing me up onto his lap i look at him amd say "here,what if somebody sees" he kisses my breast and looks up "first I dare somebody to look while I make you mine second the car is tinted so much you wouldn't see me fucking you" alright then and to be honest I couldn't care I just wanted him right now.

He licks my body all the way down to my lace knickers and pulls it off with his teeth I get the urge to cover up but his eyes meet mine "don't cover up what mine" he says in a firm tone. Pull his shirt over his head again revealing his tattoos once again grabs move in open the compartment and grabs a condom I pinch my eyebrow together and what the fuck "so you fuck a lot of girls in your backseat" "only you Amore only you" I don't know why but it sounded convincing I loosen his pants and Zip it down showing his hard dick HOLY FUCK he slips it on and adjustes my waist "your so wet for me doll" he looks at my bare pussy "only for you" I say winking

"Hurry up and give it to me" eagerly I roll my hips in little movement making his dick grow with the condom on, I thrust my hips in and take the tip I spread my legs as far as I can while he burries himself in my tits "fuck yes" I moan as he puts it in slowly my tits rub against his chest annoying him, he puts his hand behind my back unclipping the bra he I let it slowly slip off as I thrust  my hips in and take the whole thing making my mouth open but with no sound,he grabs my ass squeezing it making it burn "fuckkk malia your pussy is so fucking good" he moans out I Lean back exposing my whole body on display for him i I roll my hips in and play with my hair as he watches my tits sway side to side,he bring one hand up grabbing my  breast and licking the other my moans get faster and louder he let goes of my breast leaving it all red,covering my mouth.

She comes in closer wrapping her arms around my neck as she takes my dick in her kissing my neck,rolling her tongue on my chest I wrap her mouth with Mine,swirling her tongue into mine  I grab her neck and lay her down with my dick still in her "raf...I'm gonna cum.." I look into her eyes as she is squeezing them shut "not yet baby" after laying her down i pound my dick into her till we both can't last

Im about to cum while his dick is still in me he goes down squeezing my thighs and biting it sliding his tongue all the way up to my breast slight grazing over it with his teeth "raf...I'm gonna cum" he pulls out and I feel it coming he comes up as I explode down there I feel his coming out top of my stomach he slams his hands on my neck breathing near my mouth saying "next time your gonna take me all the way understand" he says dominantly I grab his face kiss him all over wisper in his ear and say "who said there Is gonna be a next time"