The Taking

-Mendozas company-

I wallk into the building ready for my meeting  wearing a black silk t-shirt and black pants accessorised with a Gucci belt black ankle heeled boots and a black crossbody bag.

I wallk over to my dad and my brother "hey dad when does the meeting start" "in five minutes so come to the conference room"I wallk up with my dad and brother the meeting begins about the share holders ,1 hour passes and it finishes I'm so glad th...

I wallk over to my dad and my brother "hey dad when does the meeting start" "in five minutes so come to the conference room"I wallk up with my dad and brother the meeting begins about the share holders ,1 hour passes and it finishes I'm so glad this  was so exhausting and I have a job to do after this aswell.

I go home see mateo "mimmm" he screams jumping on to  my back I pick him up and play with him for abit but soon after I get ready for my job and change,I put on a silk white dress put on my green contacts and my heels.I wallk out the door and get in my car I arrive at the club and see my target.

It disgusts me how rich old men kill innocent people,I know my job is being a assassin but technically I only kill the people that deserve it like rapist,frauds and people who use innocent people to help there needs. I wallk over to the bar order a drink and i immediately make eye contact with my target he wallk over to me and says "what is a beautiful lady like you doing here by your-self" I look at him give him a smile and give a signal to sit down "well I'm bored and kinda lonely so I guess here is good for me"

He puts his hand in my lap looking at my body like he owns me or something I find it's disgusting knowing what this man has done he killed a innocent boy just because his father couldn't pay his debts. I lead him into the hall and he starts kissing me I break it off by putting my knife between us and stab him with it he fall to the ground and bleeds to death,once I cheack he isn't breathing I step over him and get in my car. I take my contacts out and put it in the container I only wear contacts so people don't recognise me when I do my jobs since majority of them are in the mafia and would probaly do business with my father or used to we don't work with people like Him I refuse too.

                     -Martinez company building- Rafaels pov:
"Ok so I think this meeting is done" I say while getting up shaking there hands and finishing off I need to call Jacob and ask him if the shipment went through my brother and I go to my office,call him and ask "hey did everything go well" "NOO YOU NEED TO COME Quick" he shouts over the phone making my brothers jump up and my fathers wallking in. My brothers,and dad all get in our cars and drive over to the warehouse.

"WHAT THE FUCK" i scream looking at the  mess on the floor all our guns are gone and just boxes and rubbish they trashed the place my brothers  pullout their  guns "who tf did this" Jacob comes up to us
In  fear and said "I have no fucking clue some guys came in hit us all and drugged all the men,

I kick the boxes of the floor and run my hair  with my fingers "FFS where are the camera I wanna see who thease mother-fuckers are" my brothers start
Helping our men who were lying on the floor my father raging he is speaking to Jacob I go to the security room,see the guy passed out I move him and cheack all the camera are gone dark I can't  see a fucking thing.
I get a phone call and hear my mother screaming down the phone I run to the main warehouse and get my dad "get here as soon as possible now" she says I can tell she needs to say something but doesn't wanna worry us we rush over to the house.

See my mum screaming  at the guards and she rushes over to my dad half crying and half angry she grabs my dads and says "she's gone i can't find her" she says while sobbing my brothers rush into the house looking at camera and wonder what the fuck she is talking about "whose gone mum tell us" she looks at me and says "Aurora they took her she went to the gate for a parcel and she got kidnapped before our men could get it her they drove of ,all I feel right now is rage and feel like killing somebody when it hits me that warehouse was a plan so we would be distracted from my sister and mum,my brother comes running in with a note he found in the kitchen

"RAF LOOK " I snatch it off his hand and see written "if you want your sister back I want Malia Diaz Mendoza....." I look up I haven't heard that name in four years