The truth

I ran inside my home trying to get away from for some reason he was staring into space which gave me time to run. "Mum" I scream as soon as I wallk into the house I know it's late but maybe she is awake,I wallk through the house and find her sleeping in her room. I go into my room load my guns and grab my blades,I change into my silk cream shorts and top. I wallk over to Mateos room and I decide I'm gonna sleep near him tonight since the thought of loosing him today almost made me loose my shit. I crawl into his Spider-Man bed and lay near him placing my blade in his nightstand and the gun under my pillow,just incase whoever wants me tries coming tonight.

-Mendoza mansion-

It's around 9am me,my brothers and dad decide to go to the Mendoza house to found out what we are gonna do next.We wallk in and see Mrs Mendoza waiting for us "Morning Mrs Mendoza" I say to her while she give me a hug,she leads us to the office where the Mendoza brothers are and Mr Mendoza. I wallk in and see malia isn't there and I know for a fact she is avoiding me or else she will be here. "Uh Mrs Mendoza isnt malia gonna come" I say as everybody heads Turns to me "aww come on brother your not missing her already" Damon's says while ash laughs "honey I think she is still upstairs,I leave the office going upstairs looking for her I go into the east wing where her room is see a black ,wooden door and knock no answer I knock again and suddenly I get a feeling she isn't in there I bust the door open.

And see she is gone her bed hasn't been slept in and her bathroom is empty "fuck" I knew I should've made sure she was in her room last night,she ran so fucking fast. I run downstairs grabbing my gun from the back and see the other in the office I bust the door open and say "guys Malia isn't there she is gone" all there faces drop and widen there eyes bringing out there guns "where tf is she" Leo says calling her phone but goes to voice mail we all turn around leave the office getting ready to find her until
One of the maids wallk past and say "oh are you looking for Miss Mendoza" I run up to her and shake my head.

"Yes where is she" she give out a little laugh holding my arm and says "Miss Mendoza is still sleeping in mateos room" I run upstairs to cheack while the others are behind me I bust open the door,to find her sleeping so peacefully with her brother wrapped in her arm almost suffocating him,she senses I'm in the room causing her to grab her gun and aim at my head,I put my hands in the air and say "Calm down Doll it's just me" she lets out a sigh,followed by a eye roll "don't eye roll it's rude" I say as she stands up in her silk cream shorts and matching belly top,looking at her toned olive legs,a tiny bit of her curvy stomach and just enough of her chest and god her ass looks so good in those shorts,She has the body of a goddess and she knows it "take a picture it will last longer" she says sarcastically "come downstairs we're waiting for you"

I grab black t-shirt,black jeans,black leather cropped jacketand put in on and wear my valentino boots.I kiss mateo on the cheack and tuck him in properly,I run downstairs cheack if my phone to see it's only 9am ughhh did they have to wake me up now ffs.

I wallk into the office seeing everybody there
Lord I hate meeting especially with family "I'm here can we make this quick I have a job "alright so we have no clue who this is correct,so if we find something to lure them out or make them think you guys have malia they will come out right" my father says while sitting in his chair and looking at everybody in this room "alright so say if we tell them we have malia then what there gonna come cheack to make sure we aren't fooling them" Damon says I stand up and says "ok that's fine we tell them you guys have me and use me as bait lure them out and force out where Aurora is" Rafaels eyes pinch together his eyebrow and smirks
"Yh no not happening" he says making everybody-turn to him in counfusion "why not it's a good plan but we just have to make sure we have a way of contacting who-ever it is" Ash says looking at him  "il get our private investigator to follow the tracks of the letter and the night of the ball to see the cameras".

"I said no" Rafael says in a demanding voice looking right at me,so I stand straight look at him and say "I don't remember asking for your permission"
He lets out a little grin in the corner of his mouth surprised from my little comment "I agree with Rafael" izan says "why" Rafael comes closer setting down the book he was fiddling with and Says "because it dangerous we have no idea who this is and there gonna wanna see you alone so no back up no nothing in sight and you will get hurt"
Funny him saying that since he is the one that has hurt me the most "I think I can take of my self" I say while wallking out of the office,I have had enough of this meeting amd rafaels comment acting like he cares when really he don't.

I go outside answer my phones messages amd I have another job great I needed a distraction I have to meet this guy at a club it's legit 9 in the morning whose at the club now. I grab my motorbike keys and get it started I sit down and put my helmet on and drive off to the club.

All of a sudden I hear another bike right behind me speeding up so I speed up and try loosing him I quickly turn back and see it's him,what the hell does he want

I might as well have a little fun with this i speed uo going between cars and loosing him but he just keep catching up and ends up right near me "what the fuck do you want" I scream to him as we both are speeding on the highway "you" he says and I...

I might as well have a little fun with this i speed uo going between cars and loosing him but he just keep catching up and ends up right near me "what the fuck do you want" I scream to him as we both are speeding on the highway "you" he says and I see a smirk form onto his face I ignore his comment and speed up to the club. Finally I think I lost him and I'm at the club I wallk in taking my helmet off brushing my hair with my finger snd fixing it I set my eyes on the guy and see his disgusting face,how could he be so evil and disgusting the guy I'm killing he used children for prostitution and makes money out of them.