Psychopath

I read it out and my head is spinning in counfusion what the fuck,who the hell is this and why did they take rafs sister in exchange for me.I look up at everybody,raf holding his hand in a fist almost digging his fingernails in so deep,I see bloody dripping down."Malia" Rafael says piercing his eye into Mine and giving out his hand so I can give the note.

Just as my dad left,couple of his men and Martinez families men came storming in "Your couple years late,idiots" ash screams,Rafael looks at him and rolls his eyes I give out a little laugh.The whole Martinez family looking back  and forth at me and raf not knowing what to say,I turn my focus to Mr Martinez,"I truly have no idea,on who this is and why they took Aurora but I promise you I will get Aurora back to you no matter what it takes"

He pull me in a hug and wrap his arms around me kissing my head "sweetie I'm so sorry I ever let thease stupid boys convince me taking mateo was a good idea" he turns to give the side eye to raf and his other sons,while I'm in his arms laughing.

                         -MARTINEZ MANSION-

We all drove to the house,to show malia the note and her brother came while her father and mine went to the warehouse to upgrade security in both of our warehouses and office. "This is the note Damon found when we came home" I say as we all circle around the kitchen table, "I can't tell off the handwriting or anything" malia says while running her hair with her fingers,In this momment I just realised her and I haven't talked since we really need to,why did she cut me out of her life all those years ago I need a chance to talk to her.

We're all thinking about a plan to find Aurora but nothing is coming through my head I just need some sleep and some medication I can't think straight it's almost 2am and we haven't found anything. I can tell his eyes are on me waiting for me to speak to him,he probably has so many question which I can't answer today.

Cole,izan and ash go to our office and cheack is there is annything weird there and Damon and Leo go back to ball hall to see if they left any clues when they dropped the letter,so that leave me and malia and I can tell she is yawning "Leo drop me of to the house before you go I let mum and mateo take mine back home since dad took there's "alright but hurry we're leaving" "I can drop you" I say turning to her she doesn't meet my eyes she still looking at her brother "Leo you go with Damon and see if there's anything there il get her home" they leave the house amd before she could even get a say I cut her off.

"I'm just gonna call a Uber" I say still not meeting his gaze I fiddle with my purse getting my phone out and I see him coming in closer making me go back and against the wall "I said I will drop you" he says leaning one hand on the wall and placing his other on my waist making me feel trapped,I look at his eyes than back at his lips and push him out the way "ok then let's go" i say grabbing my coat and wallking out the door.

We get in the car and we're almost there and she hasn't said a word we're almost on the turning to get into the gates I pull over on the side of the road turn the engine of and look her and pinching  her two eyebrows at me wondering why I stopped.

"I need you too be honest with me" I say while still having one hand on the wheel and one hand behind her seat "what" she looks at me in counfusion and make eye contact "tell me why you cut me out your life" then it hits her,that I was gonna ask the one million doller question she turns her head to the front not making eye contact with me anymore.

"Why do suddenly care so much" I asked sighing
"Well I fucking do now tell me" he says while bringing his face closer I can feel the heat on my skin "just drive,it's late and I'm tired" he takes his hand of the steering wheel and holds my face "I'm not moving till you tell me why" he was an inch away from my face.Shit. "Fine" I move his hand away and open the door it was only one street I could walk it I slam the door and get out.  He stepped out of the car slamming his door and looks really pissed off "where the fuck do you think your going" he says while coming closer to me "home,you clearly aren't gonna" he grabs my wrist and waist with his hands and slams me onto the wall "I said your not going till you answer me" one of his hands to my waist and one on my hand on the wall pinning me against it,but not hard enough to hurt me.

"What,so you can't figure it our for your self" "no I can't which is why you need to tell me,you used to hate me but atleast still talk to me now it's like you can't even look me in the eyes" I pin her against the wall waiting for her to tell me what her reason was. "Four years ago,at that street racing game I was in you rigged one of my cars causing me to have the biggest accident of my life's after I found out it was you I looked for you and you was gone after almost killing me and you didn't even come to see if I was okay" she screams in my face her voice shaking and her eyes still on me I put my eyes down to the ground.

Trying to remember that night and I don't remember shit. "What I didn't rig your car and I didn't even know about your accident you didn't call or tell me nor did your family" she pushes my hand of her hand and her waist and come forward looking into my souls "I did try find you,you were gone and clearly after trying to kill me" FUCK I do remember,but what the hell I never rigged her car I rigged that bastards Cody Blades he has been trying to kill me for years now and so have I as soon as I heard he will be racing I took this my chance to finally end him and also be there for malia,before

I could even say anything and explain I realise she isn't there anymore she wallked of and is past  the gates,fuck I need to sort shit over with her or she is gonna think for the rest of her life I tried killing her,I may hate her for always trying to be the best and competing with me for every thing but I would never get rid of the only person who gives me a challenge.

Sorry guys this one may be short but the next ones get longer I hope your enjoying this and this story has a great story line as well as sm*t and those scenes are coming soon enough.