THE BALL

-Mendoza mansion-

It's 9am and I have couple hours to get ready but I really just wanna sleep in,except I don't wanna hear my mother screaming. I decide to get up and see my mum in the kitchen cooking with mateo eating bacon "morning mim" mateo says "morning rockstar"

"Mum where are the boys" she turns around with the spatula in her hand "they went to the ofice" "work or the Mendoza ofice" "Mendoza they have to upgrade security since Leo found one of the guards passed out" I start eating and reading my phone since I have a job but I have to be at the ball ughhhhh.

                       -MARTINEZ MANSION-

It's almost time to get malia and and her brother suddenly I get a feeling something is gonna go wrong but I brush it off because if I don't do something I will lose my mind and I need my sister back home  where she is safe. In the office my brothers and father,there going over our plan and I can see ash getting frustrated but I can't loose my cool now. "Ok so everybody knows the plan and don't screw it up" my brothers and father nod.

-Mendoza mansion-

It's been a couple of hours and I'm finally finished getting ready curling my hair,make up and finished with adding accessories,I hear my mum calling me down I swear down I'm always the last one getting ready no matter how early I start. I walk down the stairs in my black and red channel shoes and I see my family,the boys in black Armani matching suits and my mothers in a long navy blue silk gown. "mi princesa you look amazing" my father says while almost wipping a tear away, "you too father".

Rafaels POV:
We arrive at the ball and it's already swamming with guards and the mafia families,it feel so weird being here without my sister she always loved the ball she goes all out and wears an amazing dress, "ok everybody watch out for the Mendoza family and when they arrive" "wait rafael how do we even know if she is gonna show up she hasn't been to the ball for four years" I turn and look at my brother and say "I have a feeling she is gonna be here".

30 mins later we finally get to the ball and as soon as we walk in all heads to our way looking at us,everybody gasps and I know exactly why Malia Mendoza finally at the ball after not being here for four years.

I turn my head to see what everybody is looking at and now I know exactly why, she completely took my breath away,lord have mercy she is so fucking beautiful if I didn't hate her so much i would so make her mine "damn too bad we gotta give her to ...

I turn my head to see what everybody is looking at and now I know exactly why, she completely took my breath away,lord have mercy she is so fucking beautiful if I didn't hate her so much i would so make her mine "damn too bad we gotta give her to somebody else I would love to take her to MY bed" my brother says,I glare at him grit my teeth at him and say "Oh hermano watch your tongue,before I cut it off" damon looks over at me pats me on shoulder and says "see you still got a thing for her" I look at Damon and raise my eyebrow "what thing,I hate her" he rolls his eyes at me and goes off with ash.

I walk in with my three brother ahead of me and mateo to my side,my parents behind me. "Pls remind why I agreed to come here" Leo looks at me snd says "come on baby sister maybe you will find a man who will deal with your stubbornness" I give out a little laugh and say "oh brother when will you learn,that's like finding the devil" with a smirk appearing on my face,as I'm scanning the room for lilah my cousin her father is my dads cousin so technically we aren't first cousins but she is fun to hang around with and is also a underground street fighter  so it's fun to rile her up.

Instead I find my eyes looking into his sharp,dark brown eyes looking at me like he  is a animal and im his prey,I look past him completely ignoring him,pick up the end of my dress and wallk over to the bar I sit down and ask the bartender for champagne,suddenly I feel a pair of Hands on my neck making me jump ugh it was lorenzo his father is one of my dads closest friends so I kinda have to deal with his ignorant,self absorbed son once in a while "hey enzo you mind getting your hands of me" "aww why don't you like my touch" Oml I can't help but think if I just cut one of his fingers off he won't mind I move his hand off me and sit back down he sits on the chair next to me still with his hands on my chair.

Enzo has been trying to get in my pants for a while now but every time I shut him down i don't do one nighters especially with guys likes him "enzo did you need something I'm kinda busy" "Yh I need you with me" he says while playing with my hair I kiss my teeth grab his hand digging my nails in his hand bending it and say "enzo try something like that again oh so help god I will fucking make hell fire rain on you" i say while getting up and walking he grabs my arms and I swear to god I warned what would happen before I could even speak a deep voice spoke.

"Leroenzo Rodriguez  always glad to find you near my property" a small grin appears in the corner of his mouth not even making eye contact I mean how could he fucking ruined my life and he knows it,enzo stands up realising how dumb,and small he looks compared to...for fucks sake I can't he say he name "Rafael De Lopez Martinez I was wondering when I would get to meet you and I beg your pardon your property" he says while arching his eyebrow finally he turns to me smirking expecting me to greet him or even say anything instead I go up close to him meeting his eyes "I don't need your fucking help Lopez".

Damn I knew she always had a attitude but her actually speaking to me after years and using the name she always called me was ballsy of her she wallked of and I decided to follow her I watched her jet-black curled hair sway left to right and her glancing over her shoulder knowing I'm watching her every movement,the music starts into a slow dance everybody grabbing their partner and starts slow dancing. I grab her waist spin her around causing her to gasp and forcibly grab her hand she tries fighting it and eventually gives up "what the fuck do you what" she glared at me not leaving my eyes "aww Mi Amore is that any way to speak to me since I just saved your ass from your pathetic friend" we slowly start dancing and not looking each other in the eyes she steps on my shoes digging it with her heel.

"I didn't need your saving you asshole" I place my hand abit higher and her waist scanning the room for my brothers and say "why are you avoiding me"
She ignores my question and looks straight ahead as I begin speaking again -BOOM- we hear a gun shot