CHAPTER SEVEN: FIRST DAY WITH MY BOSS.

*SUSAN*

"Don't worry girl you'll do just fine" Leo lazily said, but I doubt she was listening to me, she was lazily sprawled out on my couch, munching on Ores and eighty percent of her attention was on the TV show, the bachelor.

I still don't get that show, it's not like they fall in love with each other for real, it was all fake but Leo seems to enjoy it a lot.

"I've once had to present a report one on one and it wasn't that bad" Aisha said as she strolled out of my kitchen with a glass of red wine in her hand.

It doesn't take a psychic to know that was she said was a lie and she's just seeking to comfort me.

Leo and Aisha were at my house, for the first three hours we talked about my new temporary job to be the boss's assistant.

I told them about my scary encounters with him, and it was obvious it freaked them out, but they were trying to make me feel better but it wasn't working.

" He freaks everyone out Aisha" I rolled my eyes at her.

I pressed the pillow I was holding into my face and let out a frustrated groan. I was currently lying in the middle of my sitting room, staring at the ceiling of my apartment, tracing the pattern on it with my eyes.

"All you need to do is, do everything he asks and do them well, don't give him a chance to be annoyed with you, keep your answers short, and hold in that tounge of yours and you'll be fine" Leo attention was no longer in the Tv, obviously they were true with the Bachelor episode.

" What do you mean by ' that tounge of yours'?" I grumbled.

" You Know... You are not afraid to voice out your opinion, and I love that about you but hold it in for a little while to avoid getting killed" She gave a small teasing smile at the end.

"You think I'll get killed?!" This time I was sitting up.

" Maybe" my eyes widen in fear " I mean no" she added but I didn't believe her.

"Your scaring her Leo, you'll do fine sir, and if anything think of the huge bonus you get after this... You should let that be your motivation"

I smiled at Aisha, she always know what to say, I would focus on the huge bonus cheque at the end of all this.

I needed the money after all. I was going to buy Sam a new car. The car he had right now he bought himself and I am planning to get him a new car as soon as he enters senior year.

" Yes, the money, i do need it" I agreed.

" Now that's the spirit" leo cheered,

and I just glared at her.
Her thing didn't make me feel better, Aisha's did.

**************************
I stared at the details that was displayed on the screen of my laptop. I had read through them before, but I had no idea what to do sitting inside the luxurious private airplane.

The interior had a black and gold design.
Although the seat was extremely comfortable, I wasn't because sitting five foot away from me was no other than my boss, but he was currently on the phone, and speaking in a language I don't really understand.

I focused all my attention on the screen before I decided to quit staring at business details instead I played Candy crush while reduced the volume so the boss would have no idea what I was doing.

**************************
"Miss, miss... Miss" someone kept tapping gently on my shoulders, opening my eyes I saw that it was a black haired woman who had blue eye contacts in and was in an air hostess uniform.