CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: YOU ARE MINE.

SUSAN'S POV.

As I pushed open my door, I sighed in relief at being back in my apartment. It seemed Marcelo have given up on the idea of bothering me and getting the message that I didn't really want to be near him since the almost confesssion and to be honest I was greatful for the space.

It had given me some time to think and the only reason I felt like I was feeling some sort of emotion towards him was because of the time we were spending together. Seeing his childhood home, talking about his hobbies, spending time together was the cause. I had felt the need to protect and care for him, the need to fix him and that is the only reasonable explanation for whatever I was feeling.
Maybe this time he has gotten tired of having me around and have finally left me in peace.

I hung my jacket on the rack before turning to put on the lights. A loud gasp escaped my lips as I almost jump out of my skin in fright. Sitting comfortably on my couch with his legs crossed, his left hand resting against the couch's armrest, his fingers drumming lazily against it, was Marcelo.
He didn't raise his head to look at me, his attention was on his phone that was held in his other hand.
I stood frozen in my tracks, fear gripping my chest. The aura around him was suffocating, it felt like the air in the room thickneed.
"Ma-Marcelo what are you doing here?"
He let out a small cold chuckle at my question. His turned his attention from his phone to me.
My fist clenched tighter as I tried to read on emotion on his face.
I put my bag on the couch nearest to me as I tried to make myself comfortable at my home.
"You can't just break into someone's home, it's not right" I tried to sound confident but I'm failing miserably, the tremble in my voice was very evident.
He suddenly stood up from the couch, it was like my small apartment couldn't accommodate him.

"Uh-..." My throat felt clogged.

My attempt to say something was failing miserably.
He took long strides in my direction until he was standing in front of me.
I couldn't bring myself to look up at him, I tried but I failed. I kept my eyes on his chest.
"My little Vixen" he drawled out, his voice was low and husky, he lifted me by my chin making me look at me but I kept my eyes down, the only thing in my sight was the tip of my lashes.
"Look at me" he ordered.
It was like I was being compelled by him as I lifted my eyes to him.
His grey eyes and my brown eyes, staring into each other. It was like a storm was brewing in his eyes.

" I don't like being ignored Sue."
It sounded very much like a warning.

"I've given you enough time Sue"
That seemed to snap me out of my trance.
I moved a few steps back away from him.
"No" my voice came out hard and stern.
"What I need is for this to be over. I don't want to do this anymore"
I felt tears pricking the back of my eyes.
"No" he growled. It felt like he was answering a question.
"It wasn't a question" I insisted.
He took a step toward me and I took a step back. He didn't follow, his voice was cold as he glared at me.
He wanted a real relationship, then I'll have to treat this as such.
"Take it as a break-up"
"I don't break up."
"Well we are" I insisted.
"No we are not"
" We are!" This time I raised my voice higher to get the point across.
"No we are not" he repeated.

I didn't have time for his games, it was already sickening.
" Well we are, that is the end of it, consider this,- whatever it was over!"
Before I could walk away he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, holding me in place by my waist.
"Whatever this is, it's not over and darling, it's far from it. You are mine and that is not going to change any time soon" he said with a smug smile on his lips.
The look in his face showed how much he meant it. I could say anything, I didn't have anything to say and before I came up with something he was out the door but before he closed the door behind him he turned to me.
" I expect you to pick up the phone when I call" and with that he was gone.

I wanted into the nearest couch and a troubled sigh escaped my lips. He wouldn't let me go would he?.

Hey Everyone!
I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Meghan_un you had made my evening with your last comment, so this chapter is dedicated to you. 😻
Thank you all for supporting me 😍🥰
Don't forget to comment and vote and follow me.
Bye 🤗