CHAPTER EIGHT: NIGHT WITH THE DEVIL

This chapter would be a little short, it fully explains what happened that night. Enjoy.😍

Susan locked the bathroom door behind her, she held the door knob tight in her hand, her body leaning on the door in an attempt to ensure that she was safe.

She looked at the stalls behind her, she wanted to go hide in one of them, but she had watched too many horror movies to know that hiding in a bathroom stall is a grave mistake, and it was also safe to say that this person was clearly a psychopath and not just any one.
He could be from one of the rival companies or one of Mr Marcelo many enemies or a perverted security guard who is aware of her presence and decided to pay her a visit. As ridiculously elaborate her thought was Sue couldn't afford to put anything past her.

She could feel his presence, he was standing in front of the door. She could feel that he was obviously teasing her, but that just increased the fear in her. She looked back at one of the stalls, she didn't want to hide there, they are practically a cubicle marked for death. She has seen IT 2, when the red haired girl was trapped in one of the stalls and it began to fill with blood. The girl may have escaped but there was no saying if she's supposed to be the first victim to die before other people learn from her death and the story turned into an urban legend. The story of the worker whose soul was still trapped in the company.

The slight echo of his foot against the marble floor brought Sue back from her imaginary island and normally they help her get her mind off things, but right now all she saw was the before, during and after of her massacre.

Sue felt the door move, it seems the intruder was trying to enter and he did, Susan almost jumped out of her skin, she avoided the stalls and backed up into a corner, her legs felt like jelly and the tears that had been threatning to fall finally did.
She couldn't see his face, but he was clearly was dressed well tailored suit, both his hands were hidden in his pocket.
Way to go, due to panic she didn't switch on the bathroom light, the only source of light was coming from this really small yellow bulbs in a corner on the ceiling which didn't help because it only casted a shadow which added to the gothic setting.
Sue decided to stop shivering in a corner and stand for herself, she was a fighter, she has been fighting and thriving in the cruel life fate had put her. She had to think of her brother, her dad. She would not be massacred in her company's luxurious restroom.
"Stop!" She yelled.
And like magic, the man who was walking towards her just stopped. She was relieved at that, it was a first step,she took a deep breath in an attempt to calm her raging nerves.

"Stop...d-do not come any closer"
The figure still didn't move. She didn't know what to make of this psycho's obedience. Should she quietly approach him, take a detour towards the door and run. There were chances that he would capture her then.

Cooking up theories in her head Sue decided this was the fight of her life, everything she's been preparing for, she has to ensure her survival. She has not prepared her will and she would not go leaving her family behind to fend for themselves.

"Don't come closer, you don't know what you're doing... I'm going to give you the opportunity to leave and I won't destroy you" Sue knew how she sounded... Like one of those female warriors in a medivial dystopian world, but that was all she had.
The person didn't respond and just stood in his normal position.
" Coming here is a big mistake dude. The owner of this building would seriously not like it"
Sue didn't even understand half of what was coming out of her mouth but anything to get her out of this. The Chairman/CEO is known to strike fear in everyone's heart.
And with taunting steps, the person proceeded forward this time. OH HELL NO!.
"You are walking into the Devil's Dungeon!, Mr Marcelo would ruin you!"
Again the person stopped. Sue decided that this psychopath was probably afraid of her boss like everyone else. At that point Susan was greatful Mr Marcelo was her boss. She decided to go on.
"I'm sure you've heard of him... I'll give you the chance to walk away now and I won't report this. You seriously do not want to mess with him. He's really cruel" and with that, the person's head tilted to the side, like he was analysing her.
After a few taunting seconds, he began to approach her again, maybe he knew her boss, or he hasn't heard the rumors about his cruel and mysterious approach.
"I know Kung Fu, and I've taken lesson in takwando and gymnastics"
No matter how much Sue threatened, this person seemed hell bent on... killing her?.
"I'm not dying today, not without a fight!"
Sue yelled before making a very awkward fighting pose, her tight skirt was restricting her movements, and she had replaced her heels with flat. She decided to copy a fighting pose from Karate kid. Her brother was obsessed with the movie.
" This is my last warning" Sue tried her best to sound intimidating, but her voice still cracked at the end.
She made a python shape with her hands, her brother also used to do it when he was younger and was still obsessed with the Karate kid.
*******************************

Marcelo didn't know what to make of this situation. It was very amusing. A beautiful sharp tounge woman, who had addressed him as the devil, and threatened him.
She made some sort of awkward pose, Marcelo could only assume to be a fighting pose. He was really good at reading people and he could tell she was scared and from her awkward pose, she knows nothing of Kung Fu or Takwando like she claimed
Strands of hair was falling on her face, as they come loose from the pony tail on her head, some of them sticking to her face because of the sweat or tears.
He continued looking at her, trying to figure out what was going on inside her head, and from the looks in her eyes, it seems like a lot was going through her head.
He thought back to what she had said, the side of his lip tipped up in a smirk, he was very amused, he wanted to see how this goes.
He decided to go to her.
"I'm not scared of you" she said.
Marcelo could hear the weavering confidence in her voice.
"You should be" he let out in a whisper.
His voice was low, deep, chilling, husky.
He could see the way her eyes widen in fear.
And in long strides he approached her.

And in seconds, they were just inches apart. Marcelo could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, she smelled like vanilla combined with this flowery scent. That just made it intoxicating. He held down the urge to bury his face in her neck. It was unsual for him to have this immediate attraction towards someone. But he took it as curiosity, that was what it was to him, he was curious that was it.

He could hold the urge to smell her, but not the urge to touch her. In an attempt to touch her face, she held his hand pushing it away, and she tried pushing him.
And in a flash, she began her attack on him, trying to claw , punch ,kick any part she could.
" I'm not dying in a restroom, you Psycho!" She yelled, landing a swift kick in the knee .
He groaned at that.
And in one swift move, she was on his shoulders, she kept hitting his back and yelling curses at him.
"Put me down you psycho!"
"Let me go! , I'll kill you!"
" I'll hunt your dreams, you cow!"
" I'll kill you any bury your bones, after I feed your flesh to dogs!"

Normally Marcelo didn't take well to threats. He hated them. No one threatened or insulted him and get away with it. But this girl's tantrum was more than amusing.
He walked into one of the conference rooms, switched on the light and put her down on one of the chairs.

***********************************
Susan looked around to see that the criminal brought her into the conference room. She already had tears rolling down her cheeks.
She looked up at the face of her soon to be killer... Only to see an oddly familiar face, a powerful one at that.
Her eyes widen in surprise and fear. The person in front of her was her boss, the Chairman of KING'S INDUSTRIES. Mr Marcelo.
All she could do was call his name.
"Mr Marcelo!".

This is it guys...
This was what happened that day.
I hope you love it and enjoy it.
Stay healthy. Stay safe 😘🥰😍👌👍