CHAPTER TEN: MARCELO'S WORLD.

She thrashed, kicked, yelled, cursed but no one listened to her as she was dragged away, thankfully she was dragged out of the devil's dungeon into one of the rooms in the house. Susan was scared, the rumors about her boss were all true. Although there was a speculation that it might be true but now she knows it's true, her boss was dangerous.

The men dressed like the 'Men in Black' who dragged her away completely ignored her, their faces were cold and their expressions indifferent, they were not a bit fazed by what was happening, they had their orders and that was restricting the resisting prey. One of her hand was handcuffed to the arm of a chair. No matter how much she jerked her hand, she couldn't escape, it only hurt her wrist.

All she could think about was how she was supposed to escape. She looked around the room for something. in movies there was always a way for the heroin to escape, either by picking the cuff with her hair pins or breaking her thumb either of which she couldn't and was terrified to do.

        She dismissed the thought in her head. she wasn't in a movie, she was in the real world. The real world was cold, cruel and dangerous. There wasn't a way for her to escape. She was no main character, she's just a girl about to get killed by the villian which was her boss.

"Fuck". She  cursed realizing how fucked she was.

       The thought of not seeing her family and friends made it all  the more scary. Who would provide for her family?, her dad needed his medications, her brother needed sponsorship. The last time he took a job to buy his current used rusty car, and he got injured in the most ridiculous ways possible.

A smile almost made a way to her lips at the thought of her brother's stupidity. She remembered being scared but when she got to the hospital and heard the story of how he got injured she couldn't stop laughing. They all laughed even though her heart ached at the sight of her brother's injury.
This time hot tears pooled in her eyes.

                ******************
Marcelo growled loudly before breaking everything in his sight. He was angry. The thought that his new interest was in a room having seen what she had today infuriated him the more.

He remembered the look in her eyes, the way she looked at him, in any other circumstances he would relish it but down there; her fragile body was frozen in fear, her legs slightly trembling, it just made him more furious.

        The men in the room didn't dear say a word, their faces although emotionless their eyes showed fear. Five men were on their knees, their faces were brutally bruised, blood seeping out of their open flesh.  The man who drove her here, the guard at the entrance, the two men at the gate were going to be punished. All the other men that were securing the house were spared.

   Thawne knew well than to interfere with the boss. He had seen the girl around his boss a few times, she was a pretty little thing but he couldn't understand his boss's attachment to her.

'The girl's pretty, a shame it is that she'll die soon,' Thawne thought.

Marcelo turned to the men he considers careless, stupid and so Dead. The men could feel his hard glare on them. They were too scared to look up, they were going to die and they knew it.

  Marcelo's thoughts drifted from the men to Susan,and in a flash he was out of the room.
Thawne stared at the door his boss exited before giving orders to detain the other men. He knew his boss would want to deal with that later. People may call him Crazy, and dangerous as he has done crazy and dangerous but his boss was so much worse.

      The guards that stood guard at the front of the room Susan was detained in immediately opened the door for their boss making sure to make soft but quick movement. They knew that their boss was now a ticking time bomb about to go off .