CHAPTER FIFTY NINE: MARRY ME. YES I'LL MARRY YOU.

SUSAN'S POV.

"It was nice of the boss to finally let you hang out with us." Aisha muttered sacarstically.

I knew Aisha was mad at the fact that Marcelo never allow me out of his sights. Marcelo was even working from home now. He was barely working as she spent most of his time with me. The man can be clingy.
  I gave Aisha a small apologetic smile.

"I think it's great. He is protecting you. Goodness knows if you get kidnapped again I will kill him." Hannah said.

"I think you are warming up to Marcelo." I accused with a teasing smile.

Hannah's face immediately hardened.
"No I am not. I still don't like the fact that you are dating him." Hannah denies.

Hannah might not completely like Marcelo but she was warming up to him. I could see it. She didn't call his name with spite anymore. And she wasn't working for him. Marcelo sort of fired her and Hannah was happy to be on vacation. I was happy that Hannah was moving on.

"Ok." I just shurgged, not trying to press the issue but gave Hannah a knowing smile. She groaned at the look on my face and sighed in resignation.

"So what are we doing next?" I asked taking a sip from my strawberry milkshake.

"I don't know." Hannah shurgged.

"Let's go shopping." Aisha suggested and I and Hannah let out loud groans and sighs in disapproval.

"Yeah. You guys are probably right." Aisha agreed.

"How about we all go to the spa, get some massage, then go for mani pedi and all the whole works. Girl's outing." Aisha suggested again and that put a big smile on I amd hannah's face.

"Hell yeah!" Hannah cheered looking excited like I was.

**********

"Do you want to get married?"

My chest tightnened and I immediately started to choke on my dinner. I immediately took my glass of water and took a long sip.

"Are you okay?" Marcelo looked at me with concern as he calmy pat my back to calm me.

"I'm fine. I-i-... I was just caught by surprise there." I nervously chuckled at the end.

Marcelo nodded I'm understanding and his face flooded with relief.

"We should get married." He said again and this time I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

"Marcelo-"

"I know it's not romantic." Marcelo interrupted me.

"But I tried to arrange it but the whole thing was making me crazy and nervous. So I decided I'll just ask."

He did look nervous.

"I-"

"You don't want to marry me?" Marcelo interrupted me again.

"Is it because of the way I proposed. Or is it too fast?, Or too late? , I have been asking your dad for permission for weeks and he finally have me his blessing. Is it because of that?" Marcelo rambled on.

"Marcelo-" I tired to calm him but I'm once again interrupted.

"It's fine we don't have to get married now. We'll-"

"Marcelo King if you interrupt me one more time I am going to break a rib and you'll be sleeping in one of the other bedrooms tonight." I interrupted his ramble as I glared at him already annoyed at his constant interruptions.

That seemed to shut him up.

I gave him a gentle smile and cupped his face with my palm.

"Yes Marcelo. I'll marry you." And with that I drooped a small peck on his lips.

"Oh." He seemed fazed.

"Really?" His eyes sparkled like a toddler who just got handed candy.

"Yes." I affirmed.

"I think it's cute that you got all nervous." I said nas I remembered how nervous he looked and how cute he could be.

"Really?" His lips rose up in a grin and before I knew it I was pulled into his lap.

His hand were at my hips holding me in place and his lips were already sucking at the part that connected my shoulder and neck.

A gasp left my mouth as my breathe hitched, his hands had gone to the slit of my dress and caressed my thighs before moving up to my inner thigh. A moan left my mouth as his fingers brushed me down there.

"Is that cute?" He mummered against my shoulder as his lips were already placing butterfly kisses there.

Before I could reply him his thumb graced me through my panties and instead of words all that came out was a grumble.

He turned me to him so I was facing him.

"I think we should call it's quit to date night, don't you think?"

"We should." I said as I pressed my lips against his.

THE END.

MY Psycho Boss🥳🥰🤩😍🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤯🤯💖🖐️✨✨🌟 is completed.

Don't panic Bonus chapters would be coming after.

This chapter is dedicated to those who stayed through this and encouraged me to keep on writing.
Those who voted😊👍, commented✍️, followed me 🚶🏃and those who just silent readers 🤳🙂who kept reading through everything, through slow update, through the climax of the story. 🥰YOU GUYS ARE MY INSPIRATION 🤩🥰
On the ninth of November 2022 my Psycho Boss came to an end.