CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: WHO YOUR ENEMY IS

SUSAN'S POV.

I strained my ears to ear anything. Even if it was just a sound to indicate where I was. To feel anything. The stinging sensation at my wrist reminded me of the tight restraint that held me in no bondage.

My heart raced in my chest as fear gripped my heart. I know what this is. I know who did this.

In case you are wondering what's happening; I'm Susan and I am an hostage.

Few hours ago, the day was at it is. My life wasn't as simple as it was the past year,it went from complicated, to emotional, to where it was... until I was kidnapped.

I tried to control my breathe to calm my raging heart. I don't know how long it's been but probably hours of I count the time I was knocked out.

The skin in my eyelids were folding I'm irritation. I hated the fact that they put a blindfold over my eyes.
But the bed I was on was comfy though.

I clenched my bare toes and sighed even though not completely as the gag in my mouth prevented me from doing that.

I was feeling numb. I don't know how long I've been lying in this awkward position for but I could feel my bones and muscles starting to cramp.

A subtle sound brought me out of my raging thoughts. I could hear soft platter against the floor. Three or probably four people just entered the room.

I didn't bother to move or show any indication that I was awake.
I felt a hand grip my upper arm and panic erupted in my chest as I tried to pull away.

I tried to scream but the gag prevented me. Fear gripped my chest as I anticipated what would happen.

My blindfold was suddenly ripped off my face and a bright light pierced my eyes and I immediately closes it back and opened my eyes slowly as I blinked my eyes trying to adjust to the light in the room.

I was in a bedroom, something I had already figured out from the bed I was lying on. The room was huge and had great interior. It was the kind of room I've seen in movies...and Marcelo's house.

I looked at the people that stood infront of me. I immediately recognized the familar blue eyes that stared back down at me.

An averagely muscled man with ginger red hair came and not in a gentle way pulled the gag off my mouth.

I immediately took a deep breath through my lungs as I glared at the familar man in front of me.

I'm not surprised. Not at all.

"Nice to see you again Marcus. I would have come to see you if you had politely asked me out. But again I'll tell you I have a boyfriend." I said in the most sweetest and casual voice, but the undertone was clearly sacarstic.

Like the man didn't just kidnap me. But again this isn't the first time it has happened.

That's true. My innerself agreed.

Marcus expression just turned into a glare with an hint of amusement in his blue eyes.

"You know, you and your nephew have that much in common. I guess kidnapping is kind of a Cain thing."

"Should I shot her up boss?" The averagely muscled ginger haired man asks Marcus.

Marcus took a step forward.

"You are definately amusing. Too bad." It looks like he was talking more to himself than me.

"I'm not going to ask you what you want from me, because I know you just want me as a leverage over Marcelo." A sly mocking grin appeared on my lips as my eyes hardened.

"But for the sake that you are my boyfriend's uncle I'll do you a favor. If you let me go now, I'll tell Marcelo to take it easy on you."

The ginger head man wanted to talk but I immediately cut him off.

"Trust me, that won't be easy." I let out a fake sigh like it'll be a Very difficult task, and it will be.

"But I promise I'll try my very best to convince him."I finished.

Marcus came closer. His jaw clenched as his eyes began to redden in anger.

Yeah. You just poked the bear. Nice going Susan.

" You are too comfortable aren't you." He grabbed my jaw tightly in his hands but I stared back into his eyes not backing down.

"You wouldn't be for so long. You my girl is what I've been waiting for. A weakness. His weakness. You will be the source of his demise."

My heart thundered in my chest at his words. He was right. I was Marcelo's weakness. Marcus could very well use me as a leverage over Marcelo.

My eyes began to water as his words began to sink in. He took his arms off me and backed away from the bed.

"You hate him so much when he hasn't taken anything from you."

That seemed to stop him in his tracks.

"He hasn't?" His voice was dangerously low as he turned back to me.

"He- He took what is rightfully mine. Everything that is mine!" He yelled. The vains in his head and neck was popping out and his eyes began to redden.

"What? " I ask.

"What exactly as he taken from you? Certainly not Cain empire, certainly not your sociopathic grandfather. So Marcus what exactly had Marcelo King taken from you?" My voice harden.

"You don't know anything." He said through clenched teeth.

"No I don't. I don't know what's it's like growing up under that cruel man but what I know is that Marcelo was also raised by him and he suffered under him. Marcelo isn't your enemy Marcus, your father is."

He looked at me with anger and hatered but I could see something wavering in his eyes.

"She doesn't get out of this room." Marcus told the room before leaving.

I didn't know wheater or not to pray that Marcelo find me. As the other parties in the room left as sob escaped my mouth as the tears I've been holding back started falling freely. All I could think of was that I missed him.

I missed Marcelo a lot.