Sealing The Homunculus

Edward's P.O.V.

Scarlett seems really pissed she couldn't keep us totally safe.

"I honestly don't care if the woman makes me human. I've got my own way to become human." Wrath stares at me weirdly, and then Scarlett stood between us. I don't know why, but I feel a lot safer with her than I've ever felt on my own. "It's just as our master said; you can't be trusted. I'll do us all a favor." He broke off part of Lust's finger and absorbed it. Turning his hand into a deadly point.

"I've had enough of you!!" I screamed, using alchemy to separate the two. I saw Scarlett run across the cement towards the necklace abandoned. She picked it up and put in around her neck with a triumphant smile.

"HAHA BIOATCH!! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW!?" She yelled at Wrath, flaunting the fact that she had a necklace.... Totally Scarlett's reaction.

-_-')

He then proceeded to move toward her, murderous intent seen in his eyes.

"Give.. it... BACK!!" Wrath yelled, but what he didn't notice is that Lust had gotten up and stabbed him in his legs so he couldn't move. Then she stabbed him through the back of his head.

"Come on, Tucker went farther into the warehouse with your brother." Lust ushered us further in. Maybe I should tell her I didn't guarantee her chance to become human.

"Why do you want to become a weak human anyway?" I asked, seeing she stopped after my question, I kept talking. "I mean, we're weaker than you, and you're practically immortal."

"You don't know how cruel you're being, Edward." There seemed to be a hint of hurt in her voice. She turned back to me; I saw her eyes were pale now with nothing in them.

"Tell me, why do you want to bring your brother's body back so badly? It's the same situation. He's immortal too." Damn, she got me there. I turned and looked away from her and concentrated on Scarlett next to me. She furrowed her eyebrows in a thoughtful way. God, how that's cute.

"Wait! This so called 'Mother', is it by any chance someone we've already met?" she questioned.

"Tell you what, if you make me human, I might answer all your questions. After all, that is Equivalent.. isn't it?" Lust's smile grew, and she continued walking.

"Damn," Scarlett sighed, "equivalent exchange helps, but it can be a bitch when it wants to be." I chuckled agreeing with her.

"Just remember I have your weakness." I tried effortlessly to threaten her. Didn't really work.

"Besides, I'm the one who has the necklace." Scarlett whispers in amusement. We walked a bit farther, and there were guns laying in a conveyor belt.

"Come here, you." I called Scarlett over to the gun, and I transmuted a crude arm for her. She grasped her hand into a fist to test it out, and smiled at me.

"Thanks. Winry's gonna kill me." She groaned. True that. At least she can catch the wrenches she throws. We hide once a creaking sound resonated through the factory, and out come Al and....... Sloth?!

"I should've known." I greeted my teeth. That is not our mother, my head screamed, and I knew she was just another horrible homunculus.

"Al! Step away from her!" Scarlett called to Al, but the sound bounced around; our hiding place still hidden.

"Scarlett!? You don't understand!" I heard Alphonse call back.

"She got to me too, Al, but she's not our mother!" I decided to take the reigns of this conversation. Scarlett doesn't need to get involved.

"I understand what she is, an-"

"She will never be our mother, period. She's just a body without a soul." I spat, seeing Scarlett's eyes soft in my direction for a millisecond.

"You weren't always so cruel, Edward." Just her saying my name gives me chills. She's using our memories against us, and that's all. "And who's the little lady you brought with you? Did my little man grow up to have his first girlfriend?"

"IM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!" Scarlett seemed to scream out of frustration now, but I could see her cheeks had been dusted a bright pink. Out of anger, she pulled both herself and I out of hiding and into a sunny spot inside the rust covered factory. The first thing I noticed was Tucker. The son of a- (DALEK!! 😂😂) had a transmuted doll of Nina.

"You could have killed Al, Tucker!!" I yelled at him, causing Tucker to step back in fright.

"Brother, the stone has equivalency. Look what it did to my armor.." Alphonse pulled back his arm to show a portion of his side was gone; sucked into the darkening Philosophers Stone.

"So he tricked you into coming here, and then did this?" I sighed angrily, "Dammit! So many idiot's asses I've gotta kick that I'll have to start carrying around a list! Come on Al!"

"And I'll gladly kick who ever's ass is on your list first." Scarlett added, looking at Sloth with hatred as she cracked her knuckles.

"You needn't worry, Edward." Sloth spoke in that calm voice to us.

"Why? Do you plan on bringing Al's body back from the Truth, or are you going to bring him back to your master and use him until there's nothing left?" Scarlett took my left hand in hers. Unlike our Automail hands, I could feel her warmth, and blood pumping as she stood there. Sloth walked closer, reaching out with her arms.

"Ed...." She whispered. I squeezed Scarlett's hand. I can't let her get close to the ones I love anymore. Scarlett has seen much, yes, but she's still naive to what we've done.

"Stay back!" I threaten, holding up my transmuted arm with a machine gun. Hey, gotta be ready for the impossible I always say. I started shooting, and of course, it helped even less as Sloth turned into water instantly on contact. Al raced in front of us and blocked my view of her.

"Edward, you're hurting me.." That's a bunch of bull.

"She has feelings brother! She has memories too!"

"That's a lie Al and we both know it!" I denied. Scarlett soon let go of my hand and raced as fast as lightening towards Sloth, kicking her face so water flew everywhere.

"Actually, it's possibly you're mother, but out master has told her not to care for her sons." Lust thinks. What?! How could she even think like that??

This woman could never be the mother I lost my arm and leg for.