You Were Human, To Me, Lust.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Ed had thrown Sloth's remains down by her body, but damn Al threw them out the MOTHER FUDGING WINDOW!!

"OH, THANKS A LOT AL, YOURE REALLY HELPING!!!" I sarcastically yelled at him. I'm really hating today. The only plus is that Sloth is puking up these philosophers stones like no tomorrow, so now she's mortal!

"She's still our mother! She remembers!!" Al tried to reason with us, but come on, it is not working. It is impossible to totally bring back someone from the dead. Sure, the Truth fixed a body with a soul that is like their mother's, but it's still not.

"Ed! Get the remains!" he nodded and raced out of the factory doors. I stayed with Sloth and Al. Where's Lust when you need her??

"Scarlett, dear, why do you try and hurt me so? What would your mother and father at home think of this?" I instinctively inhaled quickly at the thought of my father at home.

"You're a piece of shit. Scarlett if you were never born, then Lillian would still be alive!!"

Yeah, that seems about right. He wouldn't care if I died in Ishbal and he certainly wouldn't now. Al must have seen me wipe a tear away, because that's when he let out a depressed sigh.

"She didn't mean it, Scarlett. She must not know that your mother......and father..." Al tried hard to defend that monster, just as I defended my own father. Trust me Al, it's no use.

"She's not human, Al, and whatever she says is just an echo of the past." I said angrily. "She did mean what she said, because she thinks that'll put me down, but the mention of my parents only keeps me fighting!!" I saw Sloth's eyes widen for a second. Then there was a long fingernail that goes through her watery head. Nice sneak attack Lust! And I don't say that to many people! Wrath comes crashing into the factory through the window.

"Get away from mom!!" He growls at Lust and I.

"Wait- WHA!?!?" I am really confused, and so is Al. I see Ed run in; no flippin remains in his hands.

"I was confused too. Apparently, he wanted a mother so badly, he chose himself his own." Edward explained, racing up next to me. There was Wrath molding about five guns to his hands and pointing in the direction of Ed and I. "Watch out!" I heard Lust say before the sound of bullets filled the air. I was a bit sluggish, and knew I couldn't outrun bullets of clap my hands as quickly to transmute with this makeshift arm.

A weight was on my waist, and I snapped out of my daze to see Ed pushing me to the ground behind a small, transmuted shield. The bullets stopped, but Ed and I stayed in this really awkward position with him on top of me with both of his hands on either side of my head.

"I'll take care of Wrath." Lust's voice echoed through the metallic factory, and both Ed and I yelled out reply. He turned back to me with a worried look.

"Are you okay? Do you have any injuries??"

"I'm fine Ed." I replied, and I heard him sigh with relief. After we finally get up, the two of us race towards Al. Hey, has anybody seen Sloth? I'm pretty sure she was behind Al an- WHOA HOLY ALCHEMIST!! I bent back to avoid Al's punch at my face.

"I'm so sorry Scarlett!! It wasn't me!!" He cried, and I think I heard Sloth's chuckle. "Please stop mom!!"

"When will you see it's not our mother in that thing!! Mom would never use you as a shield!" Ed yelled pulling me away from helping. I could help, I just needed to be careful! Let's see...

I raced to a table near me, and began to draw a transmutation circle, but I only got a quarter of the way done before Al smacked me away.

"Ed! Follow my lead!" I yelled, and Ed began to draw quarter transmutation circles too. My side begins to burn from he blows to it as I tried to block Al.

"You have to fight her Al!" We both yell to him. All three of us push the four tables together, creating a basic transmutation circle. Al and Ed run toward it and freeze Al so Sloth cannot do anymore damage.

"I'm gonna go look for Lust." I notify the two, and Ed nods for me to leave. Where could she be? I'm a little worried I guess, she is up against sloth, and I don't have her necklace anymore, so who knows what could happen. I hear Lust scream, and I turn a corner to see Wrath standing, smile on his face, as Lust starts to become dust.

"Lust!!" I scream, and she gives me this sad look, while Wrath seemed to race off. I run to her and sit on my knees in front of her dying body.

"I never became human.." She seemed to cry. Damn, I don't have a weakness, but that truly makes me fee guilty.

"You didn't need to become human, Lust." I felt tears begin to trail down my cheeks. "You already were; at least in my book. You had a soul that was FullMetal. Now I think, after all your good work, you should rest."

"You always know what to say to a dying homunculus." She seemed to joke. I let out a sad laugh, and more tears fell to the cobblestone floor. She took my face in her eroding hand and turned it up.

"Edward Elric better protect you well, because you are truly something to keep alive.

"Keep inspiring people, like you did to me."

With that, Lust blew away as black dust into the setting sky. Those last words though...I couldn't stop myself from crying any longer. Afterwards, I made my way back to Ed and Al at my own pace.

"Did you forget the remains you absorbed into your body? Now that your fused with her, she can't even move a finger. And I can take my time reconstructing her body into something else." That's Edward! I finally make my way back to them to see both Wrath and Sloth fused together. It's a gruesome sight.

"Brother, alchemy on a living structure? You don't know how to do that." Al looked, shocked at his brother.

"It's something I learned while fighting Greed. I worked back the chemistry in his body to create a weakness to his 'Ultimate Shield'. And it's different than Kimblee's, it's not just manipulating a few components, I changed Greed's markup. Homunculi are more malleable than humans, and that's their strength, and downfall." Ed said, and I walked their way sadly. sloth is simply liquid again, and Wrath steps away in pain.

"Mommy? What did you do to her?!" He yells, racing at me and pushes me to the ground holding my neck. "I'll kill her!!" Damn, now my neck hurts.

"Step back, Wrath, that's my line." Ed cautiously told him, and the weird thing is,

He listened.

"I turned her body into liquid ethanol; she's going to evaporate into the sky." Ed informed me as I stood up next to him. We stood in silence; all three of us for a few minutes.

"Where's Lust? Didn't she want to become human?" Ed asked.

"She died. Not as a homunculus, but as a human." I replied nonchalantly. He sighed next to me, taking my hand in his own.

I looked down at our Automail hands as the sunset created light to bounce off of our hands clutching tightly to each other's.

Two Homunculi dead.

One as a human,

One as a villain.

________________________
Heyyyyyy! Spring break is only four days longer before school again. I feel really lazy having done no American homework. Oh well. I'll copy once I get to school.

Comment,

Like,

Follow.

~ Saturnthehero.