Greed consumes

Alphonse's P.O.V.

I tried as hard as I could to wiggle out of the chimera's grasp as it had used its own limbs to control me from the inside. Scarlett was tossed over the homunculus's shoulder as he snickered.

"It's me you want!" I tried to plea, "leave her!"

"No can do." He flashed his pointed teeth at me and grinned. "Ya see, none of us know how to perform alchemy, so she's a bonus." I got angry at that. She was simply a bonus? Scarlett has always cared about everyone except for herself, and this is how she's treated?!?

"Don't struggle. It's no use." The woman snorted as she shifted inside my metal and making me crawl with uneasiness. We were heading to a pub bar in a little corner of Dublith, called "The Devil's Nest."

"What do you want?" I asked as calmly as I could when they finally propped me up next to a large crate in the back. Though, the humunculus didn't set Scarlett down.

"I just want to know how you are immortal." He smiled again, taking off my helmet to reveal my seal. "How you can have an immortal body that doesn't need sleep, no sustenance,-"

"You're wrong!" I cut him off. "This body is a curse! I feel like I've been cut off from the world, like I'm not even human anymore."

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but I'm Greed. I want everything. Money, power, sex,.." he looked awkwardly to Scarlett, only making me squirm more under my restraints. "Woman. And immortality is on the top of the list." He crouched down to my sitting height, "so you're gonna tell me how to make the magic, and then your friend over there is gonna do it for me."

I wanted to scream in his face!! I know I don't swear much, but this guy is gonna get the shit beaten out of him is he dares to try human transmutation with Scarlett. She's already lost her legs and left arm for science's sake!!

"My brother will come, and when he does.." I trailed off, wanting him to hear the seriousness drip from my voice like wet paint.

"About that, I'm kinda hard to kill." He said it in a innocent tone. His larger chimera flunkie stood behind him with a large hammer. He stood, raising his index finger before the man knocked the homunculus's head off as blood spewed everywhere. I looked in shock at him. He was dead. Alive a second ago, but now unable to breath.

"Why did you do it?" I cried in confusion at the chimera. Then, as suddenly as he had dropped to the ground like a bass, the homunculus stood back up, his bones, muscles, and skin regrowing before my soulless armor.

"Make the cut a bit cleaner will Ya?" He cracked his neck and grinned maniacally. I was at a lost for words. What was I supposed to say to a man who was dead, but now alive?!?

"Now, start talking." The homunculus pulled Scarlett's still unconcise face up to his own. As much as I didn't want to talk him, he had Scarlett hostage.

"Get away from my brother." I looked at my brother's really angry face as he stared holes into Greed's back. "And let Scarlett go." He only smirked.

"Well. It looks like everyone is here." He laughed.

Edward's P.O.V.

Okay. Now I was really pissed. It took us at least half an hour to find this flippin place, and I come in to see Scarlett unconcisely being sexually harassed, Al uncomfortable as shit, and Tucker trying to pretend like I never saw him!

"Tucker." I spat the word like a punch, and he flinched backwards. Teacher pushed aside Sig's arm, and walked next to me.

"You will release them immediately." She demanded.

"Brother! This man, Greed, he's a homunculus!!" Al cried, I could hear desperation in his voice.

"Yeah, we already established this Alphonse. Ya gotta keep up." I snapped my fingers and rolled my eyes. He sighed as Greed lifted Scarlett up and encircled an arm around her waist. For some odd reason, that made my heart stop.

It made me angry, sad, desperate. Why?!? I'm not some lovesick alchemist!! I'm the Full Metal!!

"Come on boy, are you gonna attack?" He smirked, knowing my caution. His brain was pierced by a sharp metal. I smiled, nodding toward teacher to cover me. I raced to Scarlett who moaned in a unconcise state.

"Wake up... wake up!!" I yelled at her, shaking her shoulders vigorously. Her head only lolled from one side to another. Okay, now I'm starting to get scared.

"Ed!" Al pleaded as the strong chimera dude picked him up and started to take his leave. I was stopped when the wall exploded, and I was truly confused. What the hell was going on?!?! Too much for my brain to handle!!!

"Hello, Full Metal." I could see the Furer himself came. Why? Why is that asshole here?? Ug. just, no. I'm done with my point of view. Just. No.

Scarlett's forced P.O.V.

(A/N. really Ed? Stahp pushing ur feelz aside. Ed: just fuck off. I'm having a brain overload. 😩)

I could see the light passing overhead of my eyelids. I didn't dare move though, since I could feel someone had slung me over their shoulders. Sniff sniff... Ew. Were we in the sewers?

"I know your awake, princess." I could hear Greed's voice tickle my neck, and so I snapped my eyes open and wiggled off his shoulder. Hitting his jaw like, really hard when I got far enough away. I noticed Alphonse untied and walking on his own so I decided he was the best to stay by him.

"So that's how you treat someone who stopped a wall from crushing you?" He sighed with disappointment, and cracked his neck. I rolled my eyes, hugging Al's armor.

"He's the only one I trust out of this bunch." I narrowed my eyes at the jerk. He grinned, walking more into the sewers. Of course, I heard the shouts of men behind me, and the gunshots rang clearly within my mind. I hate to admit it, but I'd rather take my chances with Greed than the military. I hope Edward's okay. The dog chimera stood behind me, sniffing my coat in a awkward way for all of us.

"Bitch please." I rolled my eyes and pulled my coat away from his nose, only to see his smirking face.

"So tell me what you think about that young alchemist." Greed asked, hoping to strike up conversation. Yeah, totally, that's what you do with prisoners. Note the sarcasm.

"I protect the Elric Brothers." I folded my arms across my chest. "It doesn't matter what I think."

_________________
Sorry for the crappy update. This is the part of the story where I just don't know how the hell to explain because so much shit went down. And Edward said sorry, and that he won't do it ever again.

Right, Ed?

Ed: psh. Nope. I'll do it again probably.

Comment

Like

Follow.

~ Saturnthehero