East headquarters doesn't stand a chance

Scarlett's P.O.V.

Shit. Izumi's gonna turn into a dragon and smash us all to pieces when she finds out what happened. We trudged back to Izumi's house where we entered the home to the sound of a horrible coughing fit.

"I'm sorry I never told you about her sickness." Sig entered the kitchen as he set a plate of food in front of both of us. "No hospital can cure what has been taken from her." I gulped hard on my piece of meat and nodded.

"She has lived without part of her insides for some time now."

"I admit, I'm amazed she's lived as long as she has." I blew a puff of hot air out of my mouth, pushing my bangs in the process. Ed chuckled from the seat next to me as he leaned back in his chair. "Someday, you're gonna fall. I'd watch out." I warned him while my foot drew closer to the wobbly chair from underneath the table.

"Eh. it's a one in a million chances of it ever ha- HEY!" I knocked the leg out and he fell to the wooden floor with a loud thump.

"I guess you're that one in a million." I shrugged my shoulders like no hope could help the shrimp in front of me. Instead of blowing up, he sat on the ground, chuckling. Since when did the fruit fly learn how to lay back? I did not teach him that! Sig dismissed our shenanigans and directed the now pale Ed and Al to Izumi's room where they would be the bearers of horrible news.

"Brother, you don't think.."

"It is just like what happened to us and Scarlett, they were just taken away." Edward replied to Al as they came back down the hall.

"So how did the talk go?" I smiled cheekily.

"...She's not in her room."

"What?"

"She's not there!"

"Dafuq?? She couldn't have gone far!!!" I thruster my hands into the air and groaned angrily. Wait- you readers don't think she went to East headquarters, do you?

....

Who am I kidding, no one is reading about my life. Pfft. No fourth wall breakings today! I'll act on my own instincts.
"To East HQ before Izumi turns it into smaller rubble than Ed!!" I pointed in the direction we needed to be, and awkwardly, everyone else followed.

"Why would she be there?" Ed grumbled, probably still upset with my comment on smaller rubble than himself. I sighed and shrugged at the boy, and as if a miracle of science fell from the heavens, a large part of the East HQ just went...well,...BOOM!

(Que quick movement of hands sideways to exaggerate)

"Wow." I stretched each syllable as I watched the pieces of building fly in every other direction from the inside out. "Well, who wants to say, 'You were truly right Scarlett!! I should listen to you more!'" I created a imaginary rainbow above my head.

"Yeah, yeah, we get it bitch. Imma go save teacher now." With that, Edward and Alphonse raced inside what was left of the doors with me screaming words people shouldn't be screaming at them. Sig drew closer to my ear, his hands grasping my shoulders tensely.

"I must admit, you get along better with Ed and Al than most can ever be in a lifetime. Keep them safe." He said in a soft voice. Instantly, my cheeks grew redder than my hair and I began to march toward the entrance.

"Of course I'll keep them safe!" I scoffed, "it's my duty and curse to protect them until I die!" And then I marched onward to reclaim the people who I was supposed to protect.
"EDWARDO WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!" I screamed throughout the building finding not the people I knew, but trouble.

"She's an alchemist!! Halt! Intruder!!" One stupid guard ordered me to surrender, but I know me well, and I simply ran my ass off. After awhile, I ran into Izumi as she held the strange boy in her arms. She knocked me to the ground without thinking, and I hit my head on something unpleasant.

"Teacher! Calm down!" Al's voice echoing though my head did not help the massive headache I had now. Shit. Fruuuu- oh, thanks for the help, Ed. He held me by my shoulders as my head slumped onto his shoulder in exhaustion.

"Hey, bitch that's only taller than me by an inch. Wake up." he whispered slowly into my ear before I slapped him in the cheek and steadying myself on the wall instead. I groaned as my vision came back all at once.

Izumi, Ed, and Al running off and away as Armstrong and Archer were on their heels. I can't believe they forgot about me. >:(

Edward's P.O.V.

Gotta run fast!! GOTTA RUN FASTER AND FASTER AND FASTERFASTERFASTER!!!!!

"Al! Are they still behind us?!?" I called back to my brother as the wind blew my hair into my mouth.

"Yes, but we forgot Scarlett!!" He panicked. Oh no. I turned around quickly and created a barrier for me to pass Archer and Armstrong without getting intercepted. She was only a few meters away, and I reached out for her hand.

Once we met up with Al and teacher, that freaky chimera dude was already there and throwing insults in Al's face. Before I could even clap my hands, his ridiculously large tail came around at my left, and I closed my eyes in fright for the blow.

...Okay, where's the pain?

Upon opening my eyes, Scarlett stood in front of me, the tail of the chimera twisted around her left arm. She threw the tail down and anger flaring in her eyes. The man's balance was knocked off and he fell onto his ass.

"My, you have an interesting body."
Both Scarlett and I turn to a man who's transmutation circles were drawn into his hands.

"Kimbley.." Her eyes only grew colder as the man's smirk also grew.

"Are you still angry about that?" He asked, but obviously, I didn't know WTF he was talking about.

"Of course I am." She gritted her teeth. "Now I have a reason to kick your ass." she pushed be behind her as her left arm turns into the sharpest blade I've ever seen.

"Bring it on, hottie." Kimbley edged her onward.

"But we haven't the time!! The boss requires Alphonse Elric." The chimera dude whispered as if they were partners.

"Is that so?" I smirked as Scarlett readied herself for a counter attack.

But just like that, they were gone in a chemical explosion and the only thing that remained were Scarlett, Al, and I.