Meeting The Queen, Claire Harvey

Kagari was now in The Student Council Room with The Vice President, Rebecca Randall sitting over him

Kagari:Why would you want me on the student council? I've only been here for a couple of days. I'm relatively new.

Rebecca: Simple, do you recall the savage attack on our academy a couple days ago?

Kagari remembers to when he ran up to the creature known as a savage and punched it.

Kagari:Yes.

Rebecca:If we can assume the savage entered the school without being detected, then we can also assume that someone allowed that savage to enter the school. The situation with the Savages was resolved 5 years ago but there are still savage sightings around the world. I'll fill you in on a secret. The government chose to make Kaiwara Academy was a school for students to hone their abilities to engage in combat with savages. But even though the situation was already dealt with, others still claim Kaiwara Academy as a military school.

Kagari: But that's not true at all, isn't it?

Rebecca: Exactly, and they won't continue to get away with those ridiculous lies as long as Rebecca Randall and Claire Harvey are running things around here. Which is why I'm here now asking for your help as a new student council member. Any student capable of overpowering a savage has potential to help us with our cause.

Kagari: I'm not sure that I could help that much.

Rebecca: Please take some time and think it over. Also, don't tell anyone about what you've been told today, the rest of the students here do not know about this. Only a handful of the students at this school knows the truth.

Kagari: Alright then. Is that all you needed me for?

Rebecca: Yes. You can return to your class if you wish.

Kagari: Okay, I'll see you around Rebecca.

Rebecca: Oh, and be on the lookout. The President, Claire Harvey will be expecting to meet with you. She's busy investigating at the moment which is why I'm meeting with you instead of her.

Kagari: Alright. Later.

Kagari leaves the student council room and heads back to class.

Hallway