Family Roots

This might be a short one.

Silvanus

The duel between Kagari Sanashi and Veronica Lautreamont has ended in a draw. As a way of discussion with the school, Veronica has ordered the members of the student council to bathe with her in a hot spring inside the Silvanus.

In the changing rooms, Saeko and Rebecca were getting undressed in the woman's room. Kagari was walking to the men's room to change until he was meet by Veronica's personal maid.

She is a pretty young woman with waist-length or hip-length dark-blue hair that is tied in a ponytail by a purple bow with two chest-length hair strands, purple eyes and an extremely well-endowed body.

Prim: Hello, Master Kagari. I have been charged with guiding you to the Silvanus hot springs. Oh, my name is Primrose Shelly by the way but please, I insist you call me Prim just like all my friends to 'kay?

Kagari: Oh, okay.

Prim: Now off we go, Master Kagari!!

Kagari: Prim, watch out for the-

Prim slams her face into a wall.

Kagari:....-_-.....wall....

Silvanus Hot Spring

Later, Kagari was now in the Silvanus Hot Springs with Veronica, Rebecca, and Saeko. While he was the one and only guy in the hot spring surrounded by 3 beautiful women, that wasn't what was on his mind even though he just fought Veronica an hour ago.

 While he was the one and only guy in the hot spring surrounded by 3 beautiful women, that wasn't what was on his mind even though he just fought Veronica an hour ago

Veronica: The three of you were the ones exposed to the recent savage attacks. Also, they're has been a savage attack on Academy grounds. Who do you think could have been behind it?

Rebecca: Call it a gut feeling, but I think the prepatraitor must have ties with Kaiwara HQ as well as the Academy.

Veronica: Judging by Kaiwara's reputation, it would an obvious answer for a traitor to be present.

Kagari: It would be in our best interest to keep an eye on the staff in the school.

Saeko: You think the traitor could be someone in the school?