Recuritment and Selections

The Student Council, some of the strongest students in school. The Queen, Claire Harvey, has invited Kagari Sanashi to participate in what is called, Selections.

 The Queen, Claire Harvey, has invited Kagari Sanashi to participate in what is called, Selections

Kagari: What are Selections?

Claire: Selections are a special unit under The Student Council.

Kagari:Okay, I'm listening.

Erica:You would follow orders from Warslan HQ, who manage Kaiwara Academy. You would still remain a student but be expected to execute missions just like a fully realized Slayer.

Liddy:The missions would include task like, the guarding of various facilities, bodyguard duties, and of course, actual combat with Savages.

Kagari: I'd have to fight Savages like the one from before.

Erica: The issue is, due to the recent savage nest elimination mission, we don't have enough active slayers. We need immediate reinforcements.

Claire: I will reiterate what Erica just said. This is a matter of real urgency. However, a yes from you is not compulsory. Still, Noblesse Oblige, perhaps you may have heard of it.

Claire:It means, Those with power should wield it to help those who have none.

Kagari thinks to himself before answering. He was hesitant but he remembered something from his past.

He remembered his father's wishes.

Kagari's father was a tall man with light skin and black shoulder length hair wearing a black kimono with a long white haori with a pink and purple flame like pattern.

His father's name was...Kagaya Sanashi.

Kagaya was standing over a pink rose tree which was shedding small pink leafs with his son, Kagari.

Then he began to speak.

Kagaya:(It's hard, isn't it, my son. Choosing the path of your life. But, that's what makes the life of this world beautiful. The hardships people suffer, their strengths, their weakness, and the people with no power. Having to live with the conflict and burden it brings inside of yourself. But, it's the duty of the strong to protect the lives of other people and you told me that you wish to save the weak despite the fact that you have greater strength than many others.)

)