A Scared Princess

Rebecca takes Kagari and Silvia out of Study hall and to the student council room. Claire is will be busy for a couple of days so Rebecca is in charge of the council until she returns. Before she opens the door, she looks back at Kagari.

Rebecca:By the way, Kagari. There's a surprise waiting for you in the room.

Kagari:A surprise?

Rebecca opens the door and....

Sakura:Kagari!!!

Sakura jumps and hugs Kagari.

Kagari:Sakura? What the heck are you doing here?

Rebecca:From now on, Sakura Kirishima is now a student at Kaiwara Academy as the newest member of selections and the student council.

Kagari:Why?

Rebecca:She came to me and asked. Seeing her cute face, I caved in and allowed her to join.

Sakura:That way. I can be even closer to you.

Rebecca:By the way, it'll be up to you to keep her safe from her adoring fans around the campus.

Kagari:Great.....

Rebecca:Now onto the business at hand. Let's go, lover boy.

Kagari:Please don't call me that....

Kagari, Rebecca, Silvia, and Sakura sit down on the touch preparing to talk when Rebecca tells them the truth about Jessica Valentine.

Kagari:Jessica's not a noble?

Rebecca:Yeah that's right. And not only is she not a noble, her family has been in the service of the Randall's for hundreds of years. So whenever she starts acting all hoity toity and making trouble, I threaten to expose the truth. That usually shuts her up.

Silvia:But I don't understand. Why go to all that trouble to make people think that?

Rebecca:Listen, Jessica's not a bad person. She's just a little obsessed with nobility that's all, and the truth is she's a touch on the delusional side. I think she's actually convinced herself it's all true.

Kagari:Jesus. Sometimes the only voice people hear is their own.

Rebecca:But Kagari. If she does manage to find the Hero of Light. Then her dream of becoming nobility might come true.

Kagari:How so?

Rebecca:In this world of abilities, the title "Hero of the Light" corresponds to a noble ability rank known as an "arc". If she were to marry the arc bearing Hero of the Light, then her future as a royal would be all but guaranteed. You need to be aware that if she discovers your the Hero of Light, she'll set her sights on your essence and do anything to make it hers.

Silvia:Wait! Essence!!

Kagari:So now I have to worry about a girl after my...."stuff"

Sakura:I will not let that happen!!