Checking in on Friends. Part 1.

Shooting Range

Kagari, along with his new fox friend Ponta were now at the shooting range by the training camp

Kagari, along with his new fox friend Ponta were now at the shooting range by the training camp. The shooting range was made for students who had abilities made for long range combat and students who have authorization to use guns for long range attacks.

He saw his two friends Kohta Hirano and Rei Miyamoto at the shooting range. Kohta was shooting at targets and Rei was practicing her bayonet techniques.

Kagari: Hey guys.

Rei: Oh. Hey, Kagi.

Kagari: Sup, Rei. How's your training with the bayonet?

Rei: It's going great. I think I'm making some real headway. This way, I can be better with melee and long range attacks. What about you?

Kagari: I'm doing pretty good. I'm a whole lot faster than I used to be.

Rei: That's great! I'm really happy to hear that you're making good progress.

Kagari: But seriously, how are you feeling after the whole grand canyon fight with those hunters? I know it's been a while since then but I thought I'd ask.

Rei: I'm fine. It sucks that my staff broke. My dad gave it to me as a birthday gift, I'm getting it fixed back home. Until then, I'll be using ranged weapons from now on. Thankfully, my dad taught me how to use the bayonet.

Kagari: Glad to hear you're not down in the dumps.

Rei: Don't worry about me. I'll get my payback on that girl who broke my staff.

Kagari: Looking forward to it. So will I.

Kagari: (I'll beat you next time, Milgauess.)

Rei: Oh, and I never asked, How's Crimson and the others doing?

Kagari: They're fine. He's keeping an eye on Fury and Maverick since I'm not there anymore.

Rei: That's nice. I'm glad someone is there to keep those two knuckleheads in line. Hey, did you hear about the incident with Nazeér Kugoru?

Kagari: Yeah, Crimson told me all about it, Nazeér got shot dead in a club a couple months ago. The police still haven't found the shooter.