Dreams and New Powers, Aunt Nana Shimura!

After school

Rei:It's official. You are an idiot!

Kagari:Rei, If I don't do this those two girls are gonna be expelled.

Rei:You're going up against The Queen, she's the strongest in the school. Not even some of the teachers and staff can best her in a fight. Even worse, if you lose, you'll be expelled too!

Kagari: I'm not scared. Rei, I have to do this. I know you don't want those girls expelled too.

Rei:Well, No I don't. I do think it's unfair, but that doesn't mean you have to fight her.

Kagari: That's exactly what it means. I'm going to fight her, Rei. That's all there is to it.

Rei:*sighs* You've never changed.

Kagari: Yeah, neither did you.

Lin:Kagari!!

Lin runs over to Kagari and Rei.

Lin:Dude, what are you thinking?! You're fighting The Queen tomorrow! You gotta call off the fight!

Kagari: I'm not calling off anything. Besides, I don't think I could stop this even if I wanted to.

Lin: Bro, I told you to watch out for the council.

Kagari: I know and I'm sorry. But, I have to do this. I'll see you guys at the colosseum .

Kagari starts walking home.

Lin:Wait! You don't even know what her ability is! What are you gonna do?!

Kagari: I'm gonna do, what I have to do.

Home

Kagari returns to his home

Kagari returns to his home. He is greeted by his loving mother and little sister.

Kagari: Mom, I'll be a bit busy for the rest of the day.

Ayaka:And why is that, my dear?

Kagari: I was challenged to a fight today.

Ayaka was shocked to hear what she just heard.

Ayaka:A fight?! Why does my baby boy have fight?!

Kagari: I spoke my mind, and I got challenged in return. I'll be outside in the backyard, training.

Kagari opens the door and walks into the backyard.

Backyard

For the next 4 hours, Kagari was outside training for his fight with Claire Harvey. He is currently practicing his kicking attacks.

Kagari:1,994! 1,995! 1,996! 1,997! 1,998! 1,999! 2,000!

Now he was doing his push ups

Kagari: 996! 997! 998! 999! 1000!