Hanging with The Boys, Kagari's Story

Lin's Hotel Room

It was now nighttime and the students of Kaiwara Academy were now residing in The Okinawa Summer Resort until they were called for the training camp

It was now nighttime and the students of Kaiwara Academy were now residing in The Okinawa Summer Resort until they were called for the training camp. Kagari was invited by his dormmates to come over for a "Boys Night". A time where it's only for the boys and no girls. They were all in Lin's room as they were about to begin.

It was Kagari, Lin, Nick, Kohta, Morro, and Izumi.

Kagari: So guys, what's on the agenda?

Lin: Tell me, did you bring it.

Kagari: Of course. You told me to bring it when you saw me with it.

Kagari goes into his bag and pulls out the thing Lin requested for.

Kagari: The PS5 is here.

Guys: HELL YEAH!!!!!

Kagari: Chill, Chill. Let me hook it up to the TV.

As Kagari hooked up the PS5 to the TV, Morro and Kohta grabbed his two controllers and began playing DBZ Fighterz. While they were playing, Kagari was talking to Izumi, Lin, and Nick.

Kagari: Hey guys, Kohta was acting all weird and gittery when Saya was around back on the beach. Why is that?

Lin: Should we be talking about that while he's right there?

Nick: He's fine, he's in the game right now. Well, the obvious answer is that Kohta has a crush on Saya.

Kagari: And let me take a guess, she doesn't feel the same way.

Lin: Yep, you weren't around when this happened, but Kohta has asked Saya out 15 times and every single time, he got rejected... hard.

Kagari: Damn, it was that bad.

Izumi: You would have to see it to believe it, pal.

Lin: She rejected him harder than a dude getting punched in the face.

Kagari: (I think its best to keep quiet about my conversation with Saya, earlier.)

Kagari: But after all those rejections, he's still after her.

Lin: He's has Tsundereitis, a terrible disease that makes you attracted to tsunderes. Even when they reject you.

Nick: He also has Simpnigitis, a disease that makes you a simp by default.

Kagari: Poor. Poor Kohta.

Lin: But, let's change the subject and spice this party up a bit. I want you guys to tell the craziest real life story you guys got.

Nick: Oh wow....

Kagari: Well, I think I have one. It may be a bit, morbid but still the craziest story I have.

Lin: The crazier the better!

Izumi: Hey guys, pause the game. Kagari's got a story.

Morro and Kohta get off the PS5 and listen in on Kagari's story.