Savage Battle and New Powers! Protect the Zwei Islands!!

After getting permission

After getting permission. Kagari along with Rei, Claire, Rebecca, Liddy, and Erica were now on a plane heading to the Zwei Islands. On the plane, Erica was debriefing the plan to defeat the Savages.

Erica:Let me run down the agenda for you. First, Claire, Liddy, and I will rendezvous to engage the standard savage. Once we take that one out, we'll have time to join Rebecca and confront the Trenta Class at point gamma. Kagari Sanashi and Rei Miyamoto, that'll be your que to move out. You will engage a standard savage at point beta.

Rei:Why won't we go after the Trenta savage though?

Claire:You two rookies haven't longed any combat time. We will go out first and show you how to fight them so you don't get yourselves killed.

Liddy: Besides, once you've killed a savage at point beta, your job is over and you can go.

Kagari: So, you won't need our backup with the trenta class, then?

Rei:Yes, that thing looks pretty viscous, are you sure about that.

Liddy:Give us some credit! We've eliminated plenty of savages without your help up until this point.

Claire: We've also encountered several unknowns on a number of occasions and successfully obliterated them, each and every time. Leave the trenta class to us.

Kagari: Alright then, let's do this.

Intro:No.1

Just imagine Kagari and the rest of the characters in the story replacing Deku and the other MHA characters.

The Zwei Islands

The plane is now flying over the Zwei Islands the plane hangar doors open and Erica jumps out of the plane with a rocket launcher which was storing nine rockets in her hand as she locks on two one of the standard savages.

Erica: First, we must disable the savage's vision.

Erica shoots the nine rockets at the savage and causes a massive explosion, blinding the savage. She lets go of the rocket launcher and continues to fall along with Claire, Rebecca, and Liddy.

Claire: Rebecca! Liddy! Erica! We're going in!

Liddy/Erica:Right!

Rebecca: Heed my call! Come to me, Chulainn!!

As she was falling through the sky a huge red dragon with a humanoid figure appears through an orange magic summoning circle. She begins to chant to herself as she lands on the dragon's head