Training On The Beach!!

~Enjoy the Fanservice!!~

Naha Airport, Okinawa

Hours later, after a long flight from Japan, the students of Kaiwara Academy were finally arrived to the Island of Okinawa

Kagari and the other students grabbed their belongings and now, they were on a bus heading to the hotel where they will be residing in. On the Bus, Kagari was sitting next to Rei as they were talking to their friends in their own seats.

Kagari: Man, I'm glad to be off that plane.

Tio: Why's that Kagi, Motion Sickness?

Kagari: Nah, it's not that.

Rei: Kagi doesn't get motion sick. He just really hates long flights on planes. It's cause he can't move so much.

Kagari: I can't move around like I can on the ground. It's torture. When I want to move, I remember I'm in a plane and I can't. I don't hate planes, they just restrict me.

Lin: Wow. Sucks to be you, man.

Kagari: Yeah, on a plane it does. Buses and Cars aren't a problem.

Sakura: Hey guys, look! It's the hotel!

Okinawa Summer Resort

Kagari: Wow, it's much bigger than I thought it would be

Sakura: It's the famous Okinawa Summer Resort. It has everything. A Spa, a barbaque show with a big food court, a lounging area by the beach and so much more.

Kagari: You know alot about this place, Sakura.

Sakura: Well yeah, silly. I came to Okinawa for a performance while I was on tour last year and I stayed at this resort.

Rei: Sakura, what is your life?

Sakura: A lot of singing and traveling.

Lin: Still can't believe an idol is a student at our school.

Tina: I can't believe it's the most famous idol in the world.

Nick: I can't believe Kagari knows her.