Kagari's Dream

Kagari's Hotel Room

After the boys night was over and everyone went to their rooms, Kagari was now quietly sleeping in his hotel room

After the boys night was over and everyone went to their rooms, Kagari was now quietly sleeping in his hotel room. Then, his eyes opened and his dream began.

Kagari's Dream, Hospital Bedroom

He was now in a hospital ward inside a room

He was now in a hospital ward inside a room. It took a short time for him to process, but he knew what this room lead too, and what he will see if he decides to walk.

He made his decision. A beeping noise can be heard in the room.

*Beep.....Beep.......Beep*

Kagari walked until he saw something....a younger version of himself. He could see him, but the younger Kagari couldn't see or hear the older version of himself. Then, he looked up to see....a terrible sight.

(A/N: For a better experience, play this music.)

It was Kagari's father, Kagaya Sanashi. He was hooked up to life support, with his entire body covered in bandages with stained blood seeping out of them. The only thing visible was his mouth and half of his face, which was coated in purple skin with one blinded eyes.

The only sound that could be heard in the room was the beeping sound of Kagaya's heart monitor and his breathing.

Kagari: (Dad.....)

Kagari watched as the Younger Kagari reached out and held on to his father hand.

There was one way that Kagaya can survive, he would have to go through a special surgery that would at least save his life, not cure his other illnesses. But the problem was, the surgery was not always a complete success. Kagaya was offered the surgery process multiple times, but he refused them all.